• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What did you get Sakurai for Christmas?

Frogla

Smash Ace
im giving him 50 freaking dollars, thats what im giving the fat japanesse dude who delayed my game.

Natis

Smash Apprentice
My present will come alittle late this Christmas... it might show up around, say, feb 10th. :p

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
I didn't get him anything this year. He took my present away and won't give to me until February. T_T

user_name

Smash Apprentice
As of February tenth I am giving him two gifts:

I'm giving him $49.99 and I will be leasing him my soul free of charge for the next 5-10 years.

Cinder

Smash Master
Well...if he gives us a good update tomorrow, I have a plate of cookies for him...but if not...*sets box down*...*box is ticking*...I've got a special little something for him :evil:...

Darkurai

Smash Master
I would give him my soul, but I lost that about four months ago when I said three words...

Catskill_Crew

Smash Cadet
I'm giving him $50.06 I think with tax.
What happened to grade school math outside New York?

Or is the state your living in have a ridiculously low taxing policy? :p

I'm not giving him anything for Christmas, the update blew chunks and he(Well, not really HIM,) delayed the game I've been waiting ages for. >:O

So, come February 10th, I'll be giving him $53.99 and maybe a lease on my soul, but definitely three days of my time, devoted only to his game.

Darkurai said:
I would give him my soul, but I lost that about four months ago when I said three words...
Do I even want to know...? :p

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
ill be givin him a nice rope and tape combo hopefully he can fit it because we are gonna have a little chat about some of these updates:laugh:

Mr.Loser

Smash Apprentice
bettlejuice, bettlejuice, bettlejuice?... o $#!T *loses soul*

I was going to give him a nice home-baked cake but it couldn't recover from it's drop onto the floor.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
i know what to get masahiro sakurai for christmas? is for go to the capcom company and talk to keiji inafune and let him provide keiji inafune permission so masahiro sakurai could use megaman as a playable in
his sakurai new game that he created super smash bros brawl and i sill waiting for megaman appearance in brawl and for you masahiro sakurai i give you a merry christmas word is you know you want to put four third party characters and i know that you said that only third party characters who came on the nintendo system
and my idea is that is megaman megaman has been on the nintendo system since 1987 in japan and you should put him and that the good choices one to put him in brawl and that my idea to put megaman in and i help you out and let your excited game be come ture .

SO GOOD LUCK: MASAHIRO SAKURAI

Cinder

Smash Master
wow... Just because he hasn't updated any characters latley dosen't mean you have to scream at him. If he updated all of them it wouldn't be much of a new experience when you first played the game would it?
Oh, cry me a river <_<...does it matter...when the game comes out in Japan, we'll know the full roster anyway...and why are you *****ing about one person's post?

Oh, btw...I'm giving Sakurai the "box" I mentioned before...*hands ticking box to Sakurai*...*steps out of room*...*smirks*...:evil:

Top Bottom