• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what determines the strength of sheik's uair

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
I don't know where to sweetspot it...is it a sex kick type? or is it the tip? or stronger as it stays out like the knee of falcon?

what the hell..why did i say that...falcon's knee doesn't get stronger as it stays out..it has a specific timing....but i'm sure there are attacks that get stronger as they hang...i just forget which

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure its the foot, just like the bair. but don't take my word for it. maybe someone else knows better.

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
No. Your assumption was correct; it's a short sex kick. It doesn't matter what part of it you hit with, as long as you hit with it as it comes out.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Looks like we've got a bunch of different answers here.

I tried out all suggested methods, and I've come up with a completely different outcome: The entire hitbox has the same amount of knockback from beginning to end of the animation.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Looks like we've got a bunch of different answers here.

I tried out all suggested methods, and I've come up with a completely different outcome: The entire hitbox has the same amount of knockback from beginning to end of the animation.
well thats definitely not true lol, but im not sure if its sweetspotted on the foot or just any part of her legs.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'd have to say its down from the foot, near the knee. And it's strongest when it first comes out. Maybe? Thats the impression I get but I may be wrong.

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Its a sex kick....
The first frames are strong but it gets weaker over time.
It doesn't matter if you hit with the tip of her foot or her waist.

Top Bottom