• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Colour do you use?

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Link of the Gorons!!!!
...ok so maybe the red tunic doesn't represent the gorons...but meh
red is cool!

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
I Have Now Use The White Suite The Drak Link Got Killed By THE HERO LINK Lol

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
White or original.

I liked his red outfit in Melee, but it's too bright in Brawl.

-Ter
Same here except I don't like his green suit I use the white suit and if I cNt use that I'll use any color besides dark or gold, if I can't use white I'll end up using red because that is what I used in melee.

Bouse

Smash Ace
I just changed the colors settings on my TV so the red costume looks more scarlet than pink.

Deva

Smash Lord
Blue tunic got Link chicks though, remember in OoT? Ruto was all over him when she saw that stud in Blue in the water temple.

monkeyx4

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3936 9382 6790
The White OUTFIT is so freash and so clean clean.lol
WHITE LINK FTW

Twilght Link

Smash Journeyman
OMG this thread has over 140 replies! Ive only been gone 4 three days.

BTW-The original classic Green is da best by far!
Darn right GREEN PWNS BLUE YA HEAR THAT DEVA! MWAHAHAHA. Blue might as well be thrown in the trash! It was so unworthy Sakurai didn't even bother to differentiate it and make it into the actual Zora costume.

jk XD

D

Deleted member

black link is a ninja, a ninja of awesome

all other colors are pirate colors, thus being inferior in every way >:D

Ninjas > Pirates

ArdeS

Smash Journeyman
I choose black.

Dark Link is one of my toughest and most favorite battles in Ocarina of Time. When I was 8 years old, I was a noob and it took me a couple of weeks to defeat him. I loved and hated that fight so much... Good times. I won't forget it. =]

For this reason, I main Dark Link.

-spAzn-

Smash Journeyman
*Checks thread* Ok so this thread doesn't drift into certain prefrences huh? Well then it fails lol. Totally just kidding Zelda users may get what i'm saying haha. Anyway um I use gold? :p

D

Deleted member

*Checks thread* Ok so this thread doesn't drift into certain prefrences huh? Well then it fails lol. Totally just kidding Zelda users may get what i'm saying haha. Anyway um I use gold? :p
i play zelda and i have no idea what you are talking about!

blue zelda ftw

Top Bottom