• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what color is the best

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Blue if you play at sinclair like me where the tv is way too dark you are almost impossible to see in FD or battlefeild night. then the stealth judgeing ensues.

Frost_byte

Smash Rookie
Like my sig says, Light blue/cyan ftw!

I chose it because when I first picked G&W and I was look at his costume, the cyan costume caught my eye. I mean ****, it's so bright, so eye-catching. I love it.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I always do dark green. I've been doing it since Melee.

Steck

Smash Journeyman
I did red in melee but I do black in brawl because his outline is a bit thicker the red against the white makes him look like strawberry G&W- icky

Dr.McAwsome

Smash Rookie
The black is the best but the green is great on distant planet, only because it matches

JLynn943

Smash Ace
I'm color blind and find that I lose where G&W is on certain stages with certain colors, so I use green, since that's the one I can most consistently see.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I use cyan as well... if only b/c my whole "thing" with selecting colors is pressing the "Y" button once at character select. It does annoy me sometimes though that w/ Cyan Watch you can't see him glowing w/ a full bucket XD

Top Bottom