• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ni Hao

Smash Rookie
Well, i know i'm new here, but i'd like to start off my SB career with a simple question, what color Young Link do you choose: White, Black, Red, Blue, or Green?

honestly, i use black...

This is probably gonna get locked... but i hope it doesn't.

ToyzSoldier

Smash Apprentice
I use white sometimes when I'm facing my friends Link whom always chooses black as his color. Pure Young vs. Dark Old. Otherwise I choose blue since it just looks nice or green if I just don't care.

JFox

Smash Hero
I like the Blue best, and the Red second. I can never be the original, no matter what character, too boring. In fact, if Y.Link's original costume were blue, I would use Green no question. (Green is my color with almost every other character) I dunno, guess I'm just cool like that.

Ni Hao

Smash Rookie
ugh, i'd use green if the main color wasn't green. I hate the main colors... they're so plain, and everyone uses it. (It's nice to be different...)

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
clearly very few people use green. and soooo many more people either use black/white.

look at marth - most used imo: black and white
CF: black adn white
it also seems to be cliche to use the ugliest colors... ie, white CF

linksausage

Smash Cadet
i always used to wear the black tunic, but now I usually wear his standard green. I like them all, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom