• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What Color are You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeroSublime

Smash Ace
I uhhh, use white. But so do most people cause it rules. It's like he's wearing the blue ring.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
I use mainly white, but my main rule with EVERYONE is that my opponent and I cannot be the same color, so if they are white, I pick something else. (Except my main, Fox, in which I am always original.)

OMG we get it you like green, you've said it in like 50 posts
/agree lol.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
We use whatever color we were in Four Swords Adventure. So I'm green, the other 3 are their respective colors. And black is Shadow Link, whos color is never used too often.

Ni Hao

Smash Rookie
well, i just recently started using Y.Link Blue, because it suits the name NiHao or my Nick on SSBM Niho, cause it just seems like they should be together, lol

Dekar

Smash Apprentice
I use Blue "Baby Chasteen" colors since one of my friends has mained a blue link since the origional.

My roomie who also plays him uses "KKK" White Link. Cause the main people he faces (me + 2 others) arent white.... yeah bad joke

SpincycleofDOOM

Smash Apprentice
hahaha we call it that too.

And the black one something else which I wont say the word on here out of respect and not being racist.

Pure of Heart

Smash Journeyman
I use Red. Go lucky Red! [/John] I can't win if i'm not wearing my lucky color. :( [/endJohn]
Plus it's the color of what my opponents look like after I am done with them :D

Joeshmoe

Smash Cadet
i use black the most. i am not emo, but he just looks the coolest when hes in black. if i dont feel like using black, i use red. why? you may ask? because link/y.link in ocarina of time looks the coolest when hes in the goron tunic, which is red

ScaryMunky

Smash Journeyman
I use green with everyone except Falco and Marth, who are always red.

Ni Hao

Smash Rookie
I just switched to red... cause Blue seems ugly =/ especially for a y. link. (sorry for those who pick blue)

Jash

Smash Lord
ooo no wonder marth is so easy for me. Peach too, i kill her so easily *Combos FTW!!* Red is definitely the color of ownage. Don't mess with a Red Young Link, hes full of anger and rage. If you don't believe me MM me and you'll see what im talking about Lol.

Chip.

you know what to do
That is so very true, red is a color to be...

Feared!!!

:demon: :demon: :demon: :demon: :demon:

Also, if anyone lives with in the relative area of me I would also love to mm you, srrsly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom