• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What color are you? lol

DarKirby92

Smash Cadet
Are you the same color Kirby most of the time? If so, which color, and why?
(Boredom-induced thread)

Trapt497

Smash Ace
They all look pretty good I usually go with black and white lookin kirby.

Blue and green for second place.

Xebenkeck

Smash Lord
green because i have used it since N64 and cause green is the best color ever .
So your telling me you played on team battle for everysingle match just to play as the green kirby. Green kirby wasn't a color change unless you played for the green team. The 4 original colors were pink default yellow c-right blue c-down and red c-left. For some reason i think your lying i don't know what ur talking about.

Vulcan

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SaberVulcan
Retro White every time. Started with blue but once I saw white, it just looked so much cooler.

T-nuts

Smash Ace
i use pink because im too lazy to change it...yea i know it only takes one button push

Rollo

Smash Rookie
Pink classic kirby just evokes so much nostalgia, i feel like crying every time i play. ^_^
Black and white is cool too.

Equus

Smash Cadet
Black and white without a doubt. Kirby's Dream Land was my first handheld game, so I love the nostalgia. Plus, he kinda reminds me of toasted marshmallows. Yum.

Nintendo-pie

Smash Cadet
Cool thread. I go with standard pink. I love the alliteration of 'pink puffball'. That way I can say 'You got beaten by the Pink Puffball!' when I win. It doesn't really work with the other colours. (Red puffball‽ Doesn't sound great.)

~N-pie

Top Bottom