• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what charecter will you main in brawl

jgrant1100

Smash Apprentice
i really do not know i really had no main in melee.i am a smash player who just uses random.but i am going to try to stick to one charecter. the most propable choice for me is wario.any one else?

UltimateShinigami

Smash Journeyman
Currently in da StL, but home in Ft Lauderdale eve
good luck with ike. you saw what gimpy said, but that is a good way to go pro fast. Do you think Gimpy would be pro if he wasn't so good with a crappy character? Maybe pro, but he wouldnt have the title of best one at that character in the country and maybe even the world like he does with Bowser

friskykillface

Smash Cadet
I have no idea yet, I'm going to try out all the characters to see who i best at. I did main Yoshi in Melee though

DarkAce

Smash Rookie
Im probably Gonna main Diddy Kong, and if it wasn't forLlucas's pk thunder under butt to recover I would definetly main him

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I use Samus for Melee, but I don't like how she looks for Brawl. I want to play Bowser, as he is one of my favorites. Seems to be buffed to a usable level in Brawl.
If anybody in my signature (Especially Isaac or Geno) is in, I'll lean that way.

shinodude

Smash Cadet
I will attempt to make Pit my main and snake or lucas as my alt

but I dont wanna say for sure cause im sure my plans will change once I have all the charecters

Darkwolfg

Smash Apprentice
good luck with ike. you saw what gimpy said, but that is a good way to go pro fast. Do you think Gimpy would be pro if he wasn't so good with a crappy character? Maybe pro, but he wouldnt have the title of best one at that character in the country and maybe even the world like he does with Bowser
gimpy probably be pro with most characters except jigilypuff. as for ike i know gimpy said he is slow but once find a way to work around that you will be unstopable :)

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
I need to try out the characters first, to see which playing styles I like the best. (I'm talking about playing style, not tier placement)

But it'll probably be King Dedede, Pokemon Trainer, Link, or Geno and Bowser Jr if they're in.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
I think it's just a little too early to start thinking about who to main for this game, since I'm pretty sure Sakurai is keeping quite a few characters hidden before the release... what fun is there in announcing every single aspect of a game before you've even released it?

But anyway, since my veteran mains haven't been announced yet, I'll have to say I'm looking forward to trying to play as Lucas, Wario, Sonic and Snake extensively... hopefully one or two of them will have playing styles that suit me fine.

evilflame101

Smash Journeyman
i really do not know i really had no main in melee.i am a smash player who just uses random.but i am going to try to stick to one charecter. the most propable choice for me is wario.any one else?
samus, i dont care what happens, i love this character, super fun in melee, and i main her in melee. I will use her alot, she is sooo fun!

I might side-main someone else too, depends who is the most fun, and has good combo potential.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Whichever character is fast and doesn't suck and is near the top of the teir list.

Jamal

Smash Cadet
I would like to go Snake but for some reason I have a doubt that he will be high on the tier list. I think im going to go Marth.

jgrant1100

Smash Apprentice
i'm afraid to do sonic i was good with caption falcon but sonic seems two be 2x his speed

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
i cant tell for real... from starting roster my main could be meta, pit, sonic or zelda if sheik ever gets confirmed

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to probably main snake,sonic, and pit wait i dont even know yet. its still too early to decide considering we dont even know the full roster yet. ppls choice could change depending on whether or not your char of choice has asignificant change from the way they were in melee

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
if the roster remains, I'll end up maining Ice Climbers and my back-up as Metaknight

however, if Isaac from Golden Sun (or anyone from Golden Sun) is confirmed, then I'll main him.

Top Bottom