• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what charecter will you main in brawl

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
I'll try all of teh Newbies and if tehy aren't confortable to play as, then I'll stick to Link, who was my main in Melee

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Yeah now that Kirby looks as though his movesets have been buffed, I will main him again. But, he'll be my secondary character. Fox will be my main, of course! Whether or not his movesets have been nerfed. :p

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
I plan on maining Pokémon Trainer, but if Lucario is playable, or if I find that the stamina is too restrictive, that may change.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
I'm not using anyone but Sonic :)
And in melee...well, everyone started maining Link and the like, as they were easy to use. As I got better, i moved into Roy, Falco, and Ness.
I hope theyre in Brawl, but I'm not optimistic.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I don't like maining characters, sure I have some favorites but I don't like to call them my mains and I do play with every character in melee from time to time.

I'll tell you who I'll probably use a bit more though, Peach, Jigglypuff, Kirby and Ice climbers.

But then I'm only going by what I know from melee so if Bomberman, Midna and any other character in my sig is in my most used characters will probably be different

Fierce Deitys

Smash Rookie
I'd main Roy, but since his chances are slim...Maybe I'll main with Kirby again, or I'll use either Pit or Metaknight. But who knows, I used to main Kirby in Melee, went on to Fox, then to Luigi, and finally to Roy. You never know who you might end up with.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Diddy as my 1st main
Olimar as my 2nd (with two minor pikmin enemy trophies in the game, its pretty clear hes going to be in)

MAST3R

Smash Apprentice
Pit, he just seems like the type of character i'd play. Samus, my main in SSBM & Ike. Roy was my 2nd main and I think that Ike will be just as good if Roy isnt in SSBB.

devious_nucleus

Smash Cadet
i guess i really won't know until i've played them all, but right now the most likely choice is sonic if noone knows, and meta knight or pit if my friends are over.

T-major

Smash Champion
too early for me to tell who I'm going to main for sure, but I know for a fact that I'm going to main Kirby again, and King Dedede. I might main Lucas, but I don't know enough about how he plays to be sure. if Claus gets in, I'm maining him in an instant! and of course, I'll stick with mah boi Captain Falcon.

Reckoning A16

Smash Apprentice
After trying out all the newcomers I'll most likely stick with Ike, Pit, MK, PT, or Sonic.

..but if Sora makes it in, I'm gonna main him hands down.

The Kirby Kong

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure who I'm gonna main yet, it depends on which character will have the right 'feel' to it, and time will only tell who that is.

But I'm sure I'll be using these a lot:

Link
Kirby
Meta Knight
Diddy Kong
Sonic

Loftis

Smash Rookie
If he's good enough to be playable, I'd like to main Ike. If not, I'll use my old Melee mains, Bowser and Samus. And if they're in, Dark Samus, Bowser Jr, and Ridley are all at the top of my list.

Top Bottom