• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character you would want as DLC but would not likely happen

Capita

Smash Apprentice
NNID
n1ntendogamer
My list would be Banjo-Kazooie, Captain N, Ridley, Ganon, and...
Mickey Mouse.

StormC

Smash Hero
"Kamek" is the term used to refer to Magikoopas in Japan, but there is very clearly The Kamek that appears over and over, similar to The Yoshi and The Toad.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Bayonetta, Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Wily, Chun-Li/Cammy/M Bison, Ryouma/Xander
As much as I'd like to see at least one of them eventually in Smash, they will never happen.

Magikarpow

Smash Journeyman
Waluigi because he is base god.
Gengar because I think he's a fan favorite and could work pretty well.

And finally, the paddle from the Color TV Games would be hilarious.
"Mr. Color TV Game"

D

Deleted member

Bomberman, because he is a character that I wanted since childhood and I don't think he will be happening due to the current state of Konami.

Phoenix Wright, because he and his games are just absolutely awesome and I LOVE how he plays in UMvC3.

Amaterasu, because I love Okami, but I doubt she will ever get in Smash since the game is pretty obscure.

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
Henry Fleming from S.T.E.A.M for sure. Sadly, that game flopped, making it pretty much impossible.

Skellyton

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3394-3585-8917
I'd love to see Rundas or Sylux from metroid series, Dunsparce, or Maya from borderlands 2

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Waluigi, Ashley, Takamaru, Medusa, Muddy Mole, and Geno. These people will probably be on my wishlist when SSB5 rolls around anyways. Even if his chances are virtually nonexistent, Geno will always be on my list because, all and all, he's still my favorite video game character of all time. I think the others could eventually make their way into Smash though.

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Master Chief(Halo) and Heavy Weapons Guy(TF2)

D

Deleted member

Aside from characters that i already mentioned in other threads,i would also like to say that i kinda want Felix from Golden Sun:The Lost Age,but see him as a alt. in the same vein as the Koopalings/Alph at best(and that's still really unlikely).

Last edited by a moderator:

cj.

Smash Journeyman
Boggy B. from the "Worms" series.
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAACAAADVHkMoTUyrw
http://www.deviantart.com/art/WORMS-CONFIMED-4-SMASH-100-REAL-IMAGE-514685583

He has had games on Nintendo systems and even had an exclusive game on the Wii called "Worms: A Space Oddity" and plenty of potential for a moveset that could fit into Smash well (even replace Snake). Though, since he's third party and has little support, his chance of getting in is pretty low, though possible if he gets enough popularity.

Come on mate! Vote Boggy B. for Smash 4!
definitely has my vote

Mizzy Moe

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3883-6486-6414
scorpion, kid buu, shadow the hedgehog, conker, or weavile

Top Bottom