• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character reveal would make you nearly die of laughter?

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
If ROB is revealed this friday thats going to be a laugh to see the looks on the skepticals faces of being wrong and Hatred on ROB

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Mirror B. with his Ludilocos and his wacky theme. Easily one of the biggest WTF moments in the pokemon series for me, and there's a lot of weird stuff in pokemon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHHFc-gIeI
Go with the XD: Gale of Darkness theme if you want something more funky and battle related, but I don't think it would be as funny to go along with a character reveal.

Gary ************* Oak. He's always there before you, and he has 10 of the 8 Kanto badges.

One (or more) of the wizards from Magicka.

Any "scary" or "gruesome" monster from a horror game so it will clash so hard with the looks of the smash roster.

Dovahkin. Final Smash, Fus Ro Dah.

Old School Duke Nukem

TF2 Heavy + Little Mac double reveal with them boxing (and little mac winning obviously)

One of the Killing Floor playable Characters (or Patriarch), don't care which. No regular guns allowed? Demo Perk weapons so you can have explosives like Snake. Don't forget the pipe bomb hat!

Digimon reveal with pokemon jokes.

Harry Tipper from the Timesplitters series

Simon Belmont..... From the Captain N show :troll:

(Haven't eaten in a while, and skipped sleep, why am I posting here?)

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I'll probably die of laughter whenever Miis are revealed as playable, because the meltdowns will be epic. :rotfl:

aquaclaw

Smash Cadet
Oh god, who would i die of laughter if i saw in game? umm.... Sunkern, no no wait!! Clank!! from ratchet and clank!! not ratchet, JUST Clank XXDDDD
images.jpg
<<<<<<This Guy the robot

SOUP_TO_GO

Smash Rookie
NNID
SOUP_TO_GO
3DS FC
2294-3402-9092
espurr. reppin' dat unsettling face bordering-on-overdone-meme hype.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Mirror B. with his Ludilocos and his wacky theme. Easily one of the biggest WTF moments in the pokemon series for me, and there's a lot of weird stuff in pokemon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHHFc-gIeI
Go with the XD: Gale of Darkness theme if you want something more funky and battle related, but I don't think it would be as funny to go along with a character reveal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuhqoZvyntA
OH MY GOD, MIROR B
HE HAS THE BEST MUSIC
SHEET JUST GOT FUNKEH

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I wouldn't die of laughter because of Impa, I'd die out of pure joy.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Seriously, she's such a great option as a Zelda newcomer... It's dumb that we got a 2nd Link and are expecting a possible 2nd Zelda but other great Zelda characters don't get much of a chance.

And out of all of them, Impa is the one that has more history (probably the only recurrent character other than the "Chosen Ones").

/fanboying

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
I don't think any character could ever make me laugh to that extent. However WFT and villager did make me laugh a little on the inside. Maybe Lip, her inclusion would be funny but in a good way. I can't think of any other character that I wouldn't mind seeing that would be considered remotely silly and new.

Top Bottom