• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

what character reveal would make you nearly die of laughter?

nessokman

Smash Lord
Master chief
Regginator
Iwata
Porkey
Giygas (awkward laugh that slowly turns into crying)
Owain
Tharja
Wii Fit Trainer..oh wait

Morbi

Scavenger
Jigglypuff. I would be having a great time once she was revealed. Probably get drunk and make mistakes that will affect my life for years to come!

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I would die of laughter If King Harkinian made it in.

Yeah, you heard me.

The king..jpeg

Crap-Zapper

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3540-1100-9470
So I told my friend today that "Tingle" was revealed... He went into a shock before trying to kill me ~

Norm

Smash Lord
NNID
Sheldon86
I would have to say Ridley because it would be laughter of joy. It would be Bahahahahahahahaha! In your face *******! Looks like Ridley is to big....TO BIG TO CONTAIN!!

Seriously though I do actually think cooking Mama would be funny that or Shy Guy because Shy Guy is the ****ing man!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Toon link's reveal already made me laugh myself to death, mainly because of all the hate/doubt of his return
the only other reveal that would do that would be any Metroid rep besides Ridley just because of all the buthurt to Ridley fans it would be

SmasherMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
TelevisionGamer
Ridley. I would laugh at the idiocy that is toobiggers and the pyroshere believers.

But I laughed some hard on Wii Fit Trainer's reveal.

samsparta21

Smash Ace
Wii Fit Trainer made me bust out laughing when I first saw it on the site. But aside from her, I really don't want anymore characters like that.

liets

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2852-9552-5494
Well this is a little less fun than I thought it might turn out- besides toon Ridley and land masters galore of course :) I didn't ask whether or not we wanted more laughable characters, I simply wanted to know which ones woud make us laugh- so stop being pessemistic and get creative

DarkFoxTeam

Smash Journeyman
Pacman's reveal would make be die of laughter. It's not because he would be playable, but seeing all the haters reaction would be absolutely hilarious. Another one would be Bowser Jr only because i think he would have some hilarious victory taunts lol.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Pacman's reveal would make be die of laughter. It's not because he would be playable, but seeing all the haters reaction would be absolutely hilarious. Another one would be Bowser Jr only because i think he would have some hilarious victory taunts lol.
The pac man one you just described why i think ridleys reveal would be hilarious

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
The Wave Race 64 announcer.
"Good..."
"Keep it up!"
"Don't miss anymore..."
"MAXIMUM POWER"

Top Bottom