• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What character do you think they changed the most from Melee to Brawl?

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
And by this i mean by appearance, design and voice, not just nerfing and buffering.
I think Ganondorf was changed the most, his voice is completely different, wears a completely different armor, and he was given a lot of new animations that looks less Falcon-ish (Running, Dair, Nair, Warlock Ounch, Wizard foot, Flame choke, Dark dive, Ftilt, Dtilt, yeah i think you get it it.)

So who do you think?

BurnBurn

Smash Apprentice
Falco, his aooearance, head, most, if not all of his attacks

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Pichu, biggest change in Brawl! He became a trophy >:/
Everything from sounds, movesets and model are removed ,god nerf right there lol

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Regarding nerfs, Captain Falcon is easily number one. He was good in Melee, but he currently sucks in Brawl.

In the buffs department, Mr. G&W sure got a major boost.

atown238

Smash Rookie
falcon and ganon got nerfed hardcore. G&W is almost unfair now. I think fox and falco did get screwed a little but i think it was probably for the best. Kirby also gained some good moves. but in most appearance change i would have to go with ganon. move set falcon. most buffed im not even going to say his name but lets say he is only in brawl and he is ****ing annoying. character that gained the most from melee i would have to say pika. spamable moves and just all around annoying

Nova9000

Smash Lord
As far as change in regards to nerfs, Ganon, Samus, Link, Sheik, and Falcon all come to mind. Buffed characters are G & W, Zelda, Bowser, Luigi, and Ness. In regards to movesets, Ganon, Peach, and Falco seem to have changed the most. Appearance wise, all the LoZ chars and spacies. Those are my opinions.

Top Bottom