• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What aspects of Brawl are you disappointed with?

NeoSoul

Smash Journeyman
sonic being in the game
the delays
no 3rd party character
no mach rider, black shadow, black knight
the fact you people are gonna be online playing it :|

Kyle29

Smash Apprentice
I like the clones, especially Ness, TL, and Ganondorf.

"With Anyone" is limited, but i don't blame Sakurai, that's more of Nintendo's fault.

I just don't like 3 landmasters/ 2 triforce slashes.

Having same target test don't bother me, as it'll be cool seeing people coming up with crazy ways to beat them with certain characters. In fact, I like SAME TARGET TESTS MORE.

Put's on flame sheild.
Clones are inexcusible how can they not come up with movesets for characters. All they have to do is play their games. Play the game watch what they do BAM you have a moveset. The only exception would be starfox/F zero and that is where they should get creative.

I'm disappointed in the repeated posting of threads similar to this.

And Space Animals.
Then none of your post are helpful here, just get out... this disscussion is not for you.

Cubemario

Smash Journeyman
The online could be better. That's about the only thing I can think of without actually playing the game.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
What I don't like about Brawl is the fact that it was overhyped. Especially here, it was pretty much touted to be the second coming, and it's inability to live up to the hype has made this place **** near uninhabitable.

kenhead

Smash Apprentice
I am disappointed with nothing in smash. It Is and forever will be the greatest game ever created and I will be playing it for the rest of my life. It is like no other and is completely flawless. Even if it wasn't I will always stick with smash forever.

DAVO

Smash Rookie
I like the clones, especially Ness, TL, and Ganondorf.

"With Anyone" is limited, but i don't blame Sakurai, that's more of Nintendo's fault.
Put's on flame sheild.
WTF?:confused: Ness is not a clone , hes been there since the 64 version , lucas is the clone , i hate that people assume that , just because ness was kept a secret character people inmidiatly assume he is the clone when its pretty ******* obious that the clone is lucas

i also hate the fact that "With anyone" is strictly 4 player, 2 min. match :mad:
i was seriously hoping for some 1 on 1 action against random players to improve my metagame:p

Achilles1515

Smash Master
ya im definitely disappointed with the online system...with a game this good i would rather see an amazing online system even if it would cost me a couple bucks a month

also
- dash-dancing, what does sakurai have against it?
- falcon's knee is next to impossible to connect with
- toon link could have had a better move set

but dont get me wrong, brawl is such a fun game

shinnok-fan64

Smash Apprentice
Isn't with anyone able to play with 3 people? I swore a match with 3 random people fighting online.

Could be wrong.

I don't think clones are unexcusable, especially since they have LESS than Melee, and some of the clones are much more diffrentiated than their originators.

With Anyone isn't bad imo, besides i like doing 2 min match.

The only thing i'm DISSATISFIED with is that the clones characters(other than Ganon) have the same FS. But, that won't matter when i play the game.

Puddin Master

Smash Apprentice
-Replacing Mewtwo with the god awful Lucario.

-Only 5 target stages.

-Online mode is somewhat limited compared to MY preferences. (which isn't that high of an expectation, so the onoline mode is still great for me)

However, the good stuff in Brawl (most all of it) outweighs these by A LOT. Brawl will most likely be my favorite game of all time.

Nuvia

Smash Ace
-Not a lot of assist trophies.
-Taking out the unique target stages for each character.

That's all I can think of. None of this BAWWW MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ISN'T PLAYABLE crud.

connordoc

Smash Rookie
The only things I can find wrong with Brawl are...

~The Loading times (But they couldn't do anything about that)
~Lack of individual target tests (Though they couldn't do 2 player target tests any other way)
~Fox/Falco/Wolf's and Link/Toonlink final smashes
~No STOCK online play, no 1 V 1 online play

I would have really loved a posibility to play 4 stock 1 v 1s against random people.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Let's see

A number of the most requested characters didn't make it.
Ganondorf and Toon Link are still clones. You think Ganondorf would've been decloned.
Ness and Lucas having the wrong PSI sans Flash.
Disappointing and monotonous Subspace Emissary.
Addition of some pointless modes yet taking out camera mode.
Meh intro.

Top Bottom