• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your top 50 favorite albums?

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
Even though my answers for this would probably change on any given day, I feel that this actually does a pretty good job of covering a lot of albums that I love. Totally could've done a Top 100 with what I painfully had to leave out of this list, and maybe I will at so point, but this'll do for now. And something that surprised me was that my Top 4 were actually the easiest albums for me to pick out.

Avantgrave

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0963-0522-3867
Why thank you! :D I remember seeing your list too. If I had extended this to the Top 100 I probably would've included Thergothon and Ulver on here too.

And speaking of albums I forgot, I already realized one that I should've found a place for (diSEMBOWLMENT's Transcendence into the Peripheral), guess it'll have to wait for now.

Top Bottom