• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your release day plans?

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
Gamestop's doing a 9pm release so I'm very ready for that. December 6th is my niece's birthday so I'll go hang out with her, taunt her that I'm gonna beat her in Ultimate (She thinks she's better than me because I let her win when Smash 4 came out, you know, when she was 4) and then load tf up on Rockstar. I got the day off on the 7th so I'm gonna be up all night if I can. It's gonna be so awesome
remember to let her win some be a good uncle :p lol

Grunky Peep

Smash Journeyman
I got a digital pre-order. I'm staying up until midnight to play the game. Gonna try to unlock some characters in Classic Mode, then I'm gonna play with some friends the next day.

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Well, first thing I'm doing is adjusting the music that plays on the stages, obviously.

Then I'll try to unlock some characters I like in Classic Mode, then check out some spirit battles, maybe some World of Light after that. And then I'll find something else to do. It'll be an exciting day.

Timeh

Smash Rookie
Got 8 friends Invited to my place, were gonna setup TVs and Projectors and play all day. Im gonna firstly adjust the controller and audio settings, gonna play a vs. match against my rival and then gonna play the story and unlock chars. Im really looking forward to this and cant wait until December 7th!

maxistrife

Smash Apprentice
Digitally pre ordered. Ridley amiibo next day shipping ordered. 2 cases of mountain dew, a mountain of ramen, and a monster rehab for release night shrined up and ready by my switch. Take nap Dec 6th (since the game technically launches 11pm for me that night) and stay up all night playing WoL. Once beaten, beat alllllllllll the classics. WoL must be 100% and all classics beaten before I jump into online smashing.

Top Bottom