• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your opinions about the leaked characters? (SPOILERS INCOMING)

Is the roster great?

• YES!

Votes: 138 47.3%
  • NO!

Votes: 63 21.6%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 91 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I want to hear your opinions on this topic here, now that we have more proof that it's real. I'm curious about your opinions on the characters that were leaked.

Here are the characters:

1. Bowser Jr.
2. Dr. Mario
3. Shulk
4. Dark Pit
5. Duck Hunt Dog
6. Wario
7. Mr. Game and Watch
8. Falco
9. Ness
10. Ganondorf
11. R.O.B.
12. Jigglypuff

Last edited:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Eh, why not.
  1. Looks like he could be fun. I especially like the whole Koopaling thing - if I had to play as my least favorite Mario character I wouldn't be happy but hey, I have Roy instead
  2. *shrugs* A clone is a clone I guess. Kind of a bonus really.
  3. While I do like how he's in, it felt predictable imo. Although, he does seem to periodically put away the Monado for whatever reason which offputs me for some reason.
  4. Meh. Dark Pit feels like Sakurbias, and he's a clone. Plus I didn't like the character anyway and I didn't really like playing as Pit in the first place.
  5. Not feelin it right now. I can trust in Sakurai to give him a good moveset and make me like it of course.
  6. He was guaranteed anyway. Good to see he's back regardless of being extremely likely
  7. Same.
  8. Again. However, bit peeved that Star Fox is left with Fox, a clone of Fox and... really not much else. The most notable villain that has limbs has been cut despite being less of a clone than this one and that's a problem IMO
  9. See #6 and #7
  10. Just wish he was decloned a little more, though we still haven't seen all of his specials so he could have a new neural B. (Dead man's volley?)

Last edited:

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
i think it still fake (not going in to it just keeping optimistic) but it's all right could be better. i only really like shulk and jr if it's true (out of the ones we found out)

Last edited:

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
I'm somewhat excited for Bowser Jr. but I loathe the rest of the newcomers. DHD is okay.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I'll just comment on the new characters:

Bowser Jr - It was pretty much between him or Toad as the additional Mario rep after Rosalina. But very impressed that they managed to implement the Koopa Clown vehicle as part of his moveset which sort of resembles Tron Bonne from the Marvel Vs Capcom series.

Duck Hunt Dog - Well, he is an interesting inclusion. I'll wait and see how his gameplay looks before giving my verdict.

Dark Pit - Not too surprised by his inclusion. Probably a Pit clone I guess.

Shulk - One of my requested characters. Saw a bit of his gameplay from one of the leaked videos and I will probably have to wait for further gameplay before giving my views.

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
Here are some of my opinions on these guys:

1. At first, my reaction was "Another Mario character?" though I warmed up to him, and now I welcome his inclusion. I do like Bowser Jr. more than I do the Koopalings personally. He reminds me of Tron Bonne in MvC, so it's nice to have a "mounted" fighter.
2. I love Dr. Mario, I used the hell out of him in Melee, threw Megavitamins at people like no tomorrow, but I'm not particularly excited for his apparent return in this upcoming installment.
3. After Lucina and Robin, my most wanted character is playable! From the gameplay video, his moves don't seem very exciting, but hopefully we'll be able to see more from him. I LOVE the Mode Change kanji, it looks fantastic. BRONADO
4. I like Pittoo more than Pit himself, he looks better too (color wise lol), not much else to say, probably will use him over Pit.
5. This is an interesting character and I want to see more and actual gameplay of the character before forming an opinion.
6. Back as expected, just hoping for more Wario Land and Wario World inspired moves.
7. OIL SPILL
8. My main Brawl main and one of the many characters I plan to use when the game releases. I'm wondering if he'll get the same voice treatment as Fox did? (SF64 voice) I just hope that he's snarkier than before. xD
9. Another one of my Brawl mains, I love this kid. Never doubted his return to the series. Looking forward to "PK FIRE!" and "PK FLOSS!".
10. It's rather disappointing to see that he returns as Falcondorf yet again (at least from what is shown). I really hope that more changes were made to him (give him magic or something). Hopefully he's gotten better than he was in Brawl. >_>
11. He's cool, I was 50/50 on his return.
12. Jigglypuff will probably never leave the roster, despite its relevance being gone at this point. It'd be cool if it had new Fairy-type moves, but I don't think that'll happen.

The roster is overall looking very healthy and diverse. I love it, and I'm hoping for other characters (such as a DK character, Snake and Ridley) but we'll see what happens!

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I voted neutral because the lack of Lucas and Ice Climbers really saddens me.
Overall I'm fine with the leaked newcomers if they are the last batch.

Last edited:

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Dr. Mario upsets me, Ganondorf is kinda sad, Shulk who plenty of us guessed would show up honestly kinda bores me, Dark Pit I expected and haven't seen much of yet but if he's Pit's Lucina that's fine, who else who else...

Oh! Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog look adorable and I'd love to try and main em.

I won't go "Aww, where's Mewtwo? Where's Tetra?" cause we don't know the full roster yet.
still more surprises in store...!.png

The leaker hadn't unlocked all-star mode yet. And don't tell me when he/she does cause I really wanna have at least one surprise! Darn this leak... I really wanted to relive the magic I got from Melee... But hey! There may be one newcomer left...?

Some rumored cut characters may be there too but I couldn't imagine Ice Climbers being secret unlockables. Kinda feel bad for em, they were fun to play with, but all around not grieving too hard.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Bowser Jr. and Shulk are two of my most wanted characters so I love their inclusion.

Dark Pit is okay. No plans to main him, but I don't hate him.

I'll need gameplay of Duck Hunt before I rate him.

Don't care about the veterans because the newcomers are freaking amazing.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
The Year of Koopa :bowsermelee:
Didnt expect him at all, is really a nice surprise, AND IM GOING TO DIE IF THE ALTS ARE TRUE!!!

Also DHD and Dr Mario, an easy 10/10, sadly some cuts so i guess an 8/10 will be fin... wut, DLC? 5/10 :p

Im so happy with the roster, this time for real, is just so amazing what has been done this time, and the only thing left to do is wait for the game and enjoy it.

I love smash xD good **** sakurai.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
My main thought is that I would've rather had Paper Mario over Dr. Mario. Other than that, it seems like a pretty cool list. I'm excited.

Skyfox2000

War it never changes...
NNID
Skyfox2000
There all right i guess. Did the leaker say if Mewtwo and Ridley were in the game?

Ryan.

Smash Lord
First and foremost, I am so happy about Bowser Jr. Him and Pac-Man were my most wanted newcomers.

Dr. Mario and Dark Pit I was upset about at first as I don't like the idea of them when they could be alternate costumes, but it's not like they took anyone's slot, and the renders do look amazing. Also we don't know for sure if Dark Pit is a clone yet.

Jigglypuff and Ness are 64 veterans, they have to be back. I am extremely sad to not see Lucas, though. Maybe he can still be in. I won't give up hope just yet.

Shulk and Duck Hunt Dog look great. I haven't heard of them before I joined Smashboards, but I am sure I will enjoy playing as them.

Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco, R.O.B., and Ganondorf I expected to be back, although I never played as them much.

Also to answer the poll question, "YES!"

Last edited:

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Loved Bowser Jr. as a kid (still do!). VERY glad to see him in. One of my favorite Nintendo characters, and his moveset actually looks HELLA awesome! Definitely going to add him to my long list of mains

Duck Hunt Dog looks very very interesting. I really like quirky characters, will try him.

Heard of Xenoblade, but never really played the game. Shulk is okay I guess, I see a lot of people wanting him so I'm glad for them.

...not too sure about Dark Pit. Never played an Uprising game. To me he just looks like an evil version of Pit. But hey, I really like Lucina, so maybe I'll learn to like him.

All veterans are welcome (not too sure about Dr. Mario, though. I feel like other Melee veterans would be a better choice. Just a personal opinion. Dr. Mario is still cool, and I'm glad for people who wanted him). Really glad to see that Mr. Game & Watch/R.O.B. is back!

Slightly dissapointed that Mewtwo didn't make it. And Sceptile didn't make it too, but he wasn't very likely anyways. Most excited for Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt Dog, Mr. Game & Watch, and R.O.B.!

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
1. Bowser Jr. was... interesting, I have to admit I'm one of the few people that didn't wanted him in, but after seeing the leaked video, he actually looks fun and original.
2. Meh, I'm neutral.
3. We all knew this would happen, so it lacked impact.
4. Would be cool seeing him with other Uprising weapons that Pit doesn't use in his moveset.
5. Until I see if there's proofed gameplay to see if he's in, I'm neutral.
6. Nice seeing him back.
7. No surprise, but still glad.
8. Neutral here too.
9. Seriously there were people doubting his comeback?
10. We all knew about this too.
11. Oh, yeah!
12. Neutral.

Last edited:

Ferro De Lupe

Smash Lord
I want to hear your opinions on this topic here, now that we have more proof that it's real. I'm curious about your opinions on the characters that were leaked.

Here are the characters:

1. Bowser Jr.
2. Dr. Mario
3. Shulk
4. Dark Pit
5. Duck Hunt Dog
6. Wario
7. Mr. Game and Watch
8. Falco
9. Ness
10. Ganondorf
11. R.O.B.
12. Jigglypuff
I'm willing to believe the additions to the roster, but I'm not willing to say it's a final roster. Not until the game is official.

• B.Jr. looks like he'll be fun with the Clown Car.
  • I was a supporter of Dog back in Brawl, so it's nice to see I wasn't (entirely) wrong about his potential.
  • I don't want to believe that Lucas is cut because sadness. T_T
  • I refuse to believe the Ice Climbers are cut (until official.) While I personally never enjoyed playing them, they have a unique set, so there's no reason to justify removing them.
  • G&W, R.O.B., Ness - Yay! If I can't have Lucas, I can at least have Ness.
  • Wario, Ganondorf, Jigglypuff - Your relevance is noted. Don't expect me to like you.
  • I don't know who the hell Shulk is, so no opinion.
Dr. Mario and Falco fall into the same category. I'm angry they're back. I didn't particularly like either of them in Melee, and Falco was forgettable in Brawl. If they're their own, unique characters with minimal clonage from Mario/Fox, then they'll be acceptable. But, if they're direct clones like in Melee, they will receive nothing but my seething hatred. I don't hate the characters, just the wasted potential (and wasted fighter slots) of seeing them brought back (most likely as a direct Mario/Fox clones) over other, more unique options. Hell, Wolf was a more original character in one game than Falco in two (now likely to be three.) Bring Wolf back, and dump bird-brain (and Dr. Mario) in the same bin as Pichu and Roy.

I'll give Dark Pit the same chance I give all clones with their first appearances. I'm okay with him staying if it's for this one and only game, that's how clones are supposed to be used. One-time appearances and then thrown in the refuse bin or evolved into their own fighters (i.e. Luigi.) But if he shows up again in the future as a clone, he joins my hit list.

If they had their own movesets with minimal clonage, then I'd be less angry at them, even welcoming. I don't have a problem with clones. I have a problem with copy/paste characters REPEATEDLY taking priority over others. THAT'S what I have a problem.

And, before anyone points out the irony, I felt the same way about Luigi in N64. The difference? Luigi evolved, all the others haven't.

Last edited:

PixelPasta

Smash Lord
Bowser Jr: A logical inclusion, seeing that him and the Koopalings have had a lot of recent relevance. His moveset looks quite fun and unique, since he is in the clown car.
Shulk: Logical, but predictable inclusion. I have no personal attachment to him or his games, but I'll gladly accept his inclusion.
Duck Hunt Dog: Hilarious. The perfect retro choice. Dare I say he is much better than Takamaru would ever be.
Dark Pit: My least favorite inclusion in the game. Very, very lame.
Wario, Ness, R.O.B, Mr. Game & Watch: Glad they're back.
Jigglypuff: If it were up to me, I would have cut her, but I'm not bothered that she's back.
Falco: I would have much preferred that he get cut and have Wolf stay.
Ganondorf: Glad he's back, but very disappointed that he is still seemingly a clone.
Dr. Mario: To be quite frank, I'm not too happy with his return, but oh well. I'll get used to it.

Last edited:

Marakatu

Smash Ace
1. Bowser Jr.
I'd rather have Toad.

2. Dr. Mario
He should be an alternate outfit.

3. Shulk
He's okay, I guess.

4. Dark Pit
Kid Icarus doesn't deserves three reps. He should have been an alternate outfit.

5. Duck Hunt Dog
The worst possible retro character. Only Urban Champion would be worse than him.

6. Wario
Well, of course he's him.

7. Mr. Game and Watch
Well, of course he's in too.

8. Falco
See above.

9. Ness
See above.

10. Ganondorf
See above.

11. R.O.B.
See above.

12. Jigglypuff
Why wasn't she cut?
You can see I'm not amused.

CHUBUNATO

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CHUBUNATO
3DS FC
2277-6893-1304
1. Well at least i can hopefully replace him with the other koopalings like Roy or Ludwig
2. WHY?!?!
3. Kind of expected him for a while now, glad to see him. If he's not British then no deal. Kappa
4. If he doesn't use his Staff from KIU then i'm not gonna touch him.
5. My reaction was "HAHAHA WTF!?" I can't wait to see how his moveset looks
6&7. I knew he would comeback from that marker drawing they did when they announced they was working on the game. So Happy to see them.
8. Hands off my prey! I really hope they change some of his moves more and give him a different Final Smash
9. Glad to see him back
10. Come on Sakurai give the man somekind of different moveset. Oh well we didnt see him do Warlock punch or wizard's Foot yet so they may be some differences
11. Same as 9
12. Eh i guess he/she is part of the O12 so whatever...

Last edited:

LEGOfan12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
LEGOfan12
3DS FC
3007-8664-3561
I'm gonna have to see more of their move sets to give an opinion. So I'm gonna remain neutral.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238

1. Bowser Jr. - 1/5: Toad would've been better, but there's already far too many Mario characters.
2. Dr. Mario - 0/5: Holy **** enough MARIO already! A costume would've been enough.
3. Shulk - 3/5: Don't really care about him.
4. Dark Pit - 0/5: Stop showing off, Sakurai. This was fine as a color swap. Just a sad reminder... they went with THIS instead of say... Dark Samus.

5. Duck Hunt Dog - 5/5 Favorite leaked addition. Duck Hunt was my first game alongside Super Mario Bros. Also, go retros!
6. Wario - 5/5: Great to see him back.
7. Mr. Game and Watch - 5/5: Great to see him back.

8. Falco - 4/5: I preferred Wolf who was far more unique, but oh well.
9. Ness - 3/5: Don't care about him anymore. I guess he gets to keep the title of Yoyo user for one new SSB generation.
10. Ganondorf - 3/5 Don't really care about him either, and the fact he kept his moveset the same is really underwhelming.

11. R.O.B. - 5/5: Well... it's the closest to a StarTropics rep I'll ever get, so... Welcome back, ROB.
12. Jigglypuff - 3/5: And yet Squirtle, Ivysaur, or PT who are far more important didn't get in.

On a sidenote:
Lack of...
:popo:: Concerned. I want him rebalanced, but I don't want him GONE. Even if it means splitting them into Popo and Nana (separate slots).
:lucas:: Don't really care.
:pt::squirtle::ivysaur:: Inexcuseable. Two super famous pokemon from the most popular starter line. AND the most popular Pokemon Trainer of them all (2nd only to his anime counterpart).
:wolf:: Much more unique than Falco. And one of the ONLY Brawl Newcomers that grew on me.
:snake:: Don't care. Too bad I won't be able to Hard Arm him into oblivion while he recovers. :p

Last edited:

VIIIAxel

Smash Rookie
Bowser Jr- He looks pretty cool, honestly. I might use him sometimes. He definitely seems unique.

Shulk- I don't think I need to explain, but I'm really excited that he's in. I think that he looks fun to play as, which makes me really happy!

I don't believe the roster image, though. Too many odd choices.

wizardto1

Smash Lord
NNID
waddledee3
3DS FC
1676-4166-2291
1. I was a somewhat silent supporter of him so I'm good. He looks so fun and awesome too.
2. Eh. Although if a unwanted Melee veteran gets over the most requested veteran, I'll be angry.
3. I am a bit disappointed he looks like a average swordfighter although the modes intrigue me. Great Addition
4. If you are going to add another clone, pick someone else than a character that was a palette swap.
5. I originally thought he was a silly idea, but more and more I started to love the idea of it. Can't wait to see what Sakurai has planned for it.
6. Unsurprised. Hope they rid of Chomp though.
7. Same except don't get rid of anything
8. I love that one of my mains is back but honestly I would cut him for Wolf but whatevs
10. Disappointed he's still a clone but at least he's faster
11. Thank goodness

Overall I'm satisfied with these characters and hope for more like Ridley, BD, and Mewtwo.
What I'm not satisfied about the cuts, while the four being cut are understandable, it just irks me that characters that are important and unique movesets and playstyles are out.
Doesn't help that I'm good with all four of them and Wolf was my main after Ike. :cry:

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
Out of 5 stars
1. :starman::starman::starman::starman: - Unwanted from myself, but looks very unique, and literally confirms 8 characters if its true! I get to play as Lemmy!
2 ... -Not even gonna give him one. Should have been alternate costume. If Project M can do it, so can they. Unlike Lucina, the Doc is not actually a different person than Mario.
3. :starman::starman::starman::starman: - Gonna need to see more gameplay before judging, but happy to welcome him anyway.
4. ... -Another not needed clone. Different person? Yes, but its not like Dark Link gets his own slot for being "dark". Even more frustrating when Dark Samus gets assist status.
5. :starman::starman::starman: - Not sure how hes gonna play. Hes not nostalgic to me or anything, but nice to have him.
6. :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman: - Ive had too many good memories playing Wario in Brawl, overjoyed to see him return!
7. :starman::starman::starman::starman: - A very fun character to play as, but not really any personal connection.
8. :starman::starman: - Would rather see Wolf. Falco annoys me as it is. The fact his moveset is based off Foxes still bothers me. (I wont say clone for my own protection)
9. :starman::starman::starman: - I made more connection with Lucas, even won a tournament with him, but Ness is welcomed back anyway.
10. :starman::starman: - Still Captain Ganondork. Very disappointing. Even still does his sword taunt. Seriously?
11. :starman::starman::starman::starman: - Unexpected and original. Pumped to see him return!
12. :starman::starman::starman::starman::starman: - Relevancy need not apply here, Jiggs has become quite the staple, and I cant wait to beat people up with a Balloon once again!

Last edited:

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
I'm very dissapointed from the leaked roster, hopefully, the rest of the newcomers (it's almost confirmed that there are more) won't be as dissapointing as the others

Khao

Smash Lord
- Bowser Jr: I don't care for him as a character at all, and I would have never chosen him if it was up to me. But the video made me like him. I don't dig the idea of Mario getting this many characters, but as long as all of the new ones are fun and unique, I'm not complaining. So yeah, dislike the character, but it's a very nice addition nonetheless.

- Dr. Mario: **** that, should be a costume. I don't even mean take him off the roster and replace with someone else, I mean make him a costume for Mario because that's literally what he is as a character.

- Shulk: All of my yes. I would have liked Isaac better, but I told myself from the start that I would have been fine with either of them, so much awesome.

- Dark Pit: Gigantic meh. Not mad at him, but I don't feel like he adds anything of value to the game. It makes sense at the very least, but I can't be excited about him. I do have to say that clone is all he should ever be. No matter how much things both him and Pit have access to, they have potential access to the same weapons in the game, and as such, should be at least very similar characters.

- Duck Hunt Dog: Holy ****, I never saw it coming, one of those characters I didn't know I wanted. ****ing fantastic addition, I don't know how he's gonna play, but the possibilities are endless, even if you give him the most possibly generic dog attacks, I'm so ****ing happy about his inclusion.

- Wario: Blargh, he's Wario. One of the characters I expected to return and would be super weirded out if it didn't happen, no comments beyond "good to see him back."

- Mr. Game and Watch: Same as Wario, this guys a mainstay of the series. Plus, technically, this is the one character that is kind of a Smash original (he's more of a representation of the entire G&W series than an actual specific character) so it'd be weird to see him go.

- Falco: Always liked him better than Fox, probably my favorite clone character in the whole series in every way. (As in, good choice for a character by itself, makes sense that he's a clone to the point that he should be one, and is generally just really freaking well made.)

- Ness: You don't cut Ness. You just don't. So of course he's here. I don't really like playing as him, but he's an absolute must-have.

- Ganondorf: I don't know why some people actually thought he wasn't returning. I want to be mad about him still having the Captain Falcon base, but at this point, I expected it.

- R.O.B.: Don't care about this guy, his return feels right, but if he was cut I wouldn't have even noticed.

- Jigglypuff: Same ****ing thing as Ness, you just don't cut Jigglypuff.

Also, I can't get over Ice Climbers, they have to return in some way! See that thing I said about Wario? About how I'd be super weirded out if he didn't return? That's how I feel about the Ice Climbers, except multiplied by 72. For real, I wouldn't be expecting them if they hadn't been on Brawl, but they were, so they just feel as a necesary part of Smash now! I don't even particularly like playing as them, but they are just as much of a must-have as every veteran we've seen so far, and even more in some cases.

So overall? I'm ****ing happy about this roster, even pre-leak I was satisfied about the newcomers we had seen and I genuinely expected just a couple more, so this comes as a huge suprise to me. Even if the part of the leak about there being still a few extra characters we don't know about is false, this roster is ****ing fantastic and I just can't think otherwise even when I try to approach it from the parts I don't like. I can understand dissapointment (even if the roster's ****ing giagantic under any standards) but as far as me goes, this is ****ing awesome.

Last edited:

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
To me, it's fake until officially confirmed. (No I don't count the video as official. I do 3D animating myself. It's not that hard to replicate if given enough time.) While I would look forward to characters like Shulk, Bowser Jr, and Duck Hunt Dog... Dr. Mario and Dark Pit are just unforgivable.

Quite a lot of people believe that it is fake anyways. Here's a post from Chuggaconroy:

Last edited:

Chompjil

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Chompjil
3DS FC
0387-8858-0021
I'm partial, and here I go
Now I love DHD and Shulk, very nice additions like the other newcomers
I'm a bit impartial to Dr.Mario and Bowser JR, not because I wouldn't like how they play, or that I don't like the characters, it's just im weary about more Mario reps, i'm impartial but I can be open since Bowser JR at least as we've seen (yet to see DM) is very different from his father
Dark pit, well, all I'll say if he's drastically different, i'm all for

kaliskonig

Smash Journeyman
Assuming Ridley, Chorus Men, Dixie, and Mewtwo are legit the roster is leaning towards good for me but not great.
Legit criticisms:
-Taking out Lucas, Ice Climbers, and Wolf really hurts the roster.
-Adding Dr. Mario back hurts it even more.
-if Dark Pit is a clone that is another demerit.
-Ganondorf is still treated like trash.
Adding those 3 cuts back via free dlc someday can really make this roster better.

Fanboy criticisms:
Another criticism I have is that this roster lacks characters that really "needed" to be in this game for exposure as this was likely their last chance. the likes of Wonder Red and Isaac should have been in because that would have given them some additional recognition. plus this was likely their only chance at ever being playable considering the state of their franchises. Only other thing I have to say is that Paper Mario should have been in this or sports Daisy instead of Dr. Mario but I can't really take off points for that because I am guessing Sakurai was simply pressed for time. Oh yeah! hearing as how Sakurai did not even approach Konami is kind of also something I need to take away for. He should have tried to get Bomberman at least and if that did not work, he could have gotten snake back as he did offer a new experience and had his fair share of fans but I do not really take away for this as I did not expect him to return anyway.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
1. Bowser Jr. - My god, I love how Bowser Jr. is turning out. And the fact that we could (and probably will) get Koopaling Alts means I am maining Lemmy for sure. But here's the even funnier thing, everyone on Miiverse is calling Bowser Jr. a "Reskined Diddy Kong" Brawl hack. I lol'd.
2. Dr. Mario - My Melee Super-Main is back in action AND I LOVE IT. Glad that we have the Doc and his wonderful Down B and FAir back in action.
3. Shulk - I've been watching Chuggaa's Let's Play on Xenoblade Chronicles (I'm only on episode 7/8, mind you) so I atleast know a bit about Shulk, but I'm still abstain.
4. Dark Pit - Sure, why not. I must admit that his voice in the Palutena trailer sounds like the voice actor was REALLY bored when doing that voice. Just all like "Uh hawh. |:V"
5. Duck Hunt Dog - Retro Reps 4 Dayz. That's all.
6. Wario - "WAHA! WARIO'S BACK IN-A ACTION, AND I'M-A HAPPY! Too bad I'M not playable..."
7. Mr. Game and Watch - Have you seen me with Game & Watch? He's my Brawl Super-Main, and I crush dreams with him. Glad to see him back.
8. Falco - I'm using Falco in Brawl, and he's a pretty fun character. I approve.
9. Ness - The semi-final of the O12 is back, and my Sister is pretty happy about our cat-faced Psycho Kid being back. But still... That aint Lucas. Sad that Lucas may be cut.
10. Ganondorf - Falcondorf does not amuse me. I want Super-Saiyadorf with dem Dual Swords.
11. R.O.B. - I'm happy. That's all I can say. "The Mario Kart Guy" is back.
12. Jigglypuff
m8.png
:drsad: = Not that Great :drwtf: = That's OK :drshrug: = I'm Neutral :dr^_^: = That's Great! :drohyou: = AWESOME!
1. :drohyou:
2. :drohyou:
3. :drshrug:
4. :drwtf:
5. :drshrug:
6. :dr^_^:
7. :drohyou:
8. :dr^_^:
9. :drshrug:
10. :drsad:
11. :dr^_^:
12. :drflip: 10/10 WOULD PAY MONEY FOR THEM

Last edited:

Captain Fun

Smash Lord
I'm content with it. I've been happy with the roster thus far so anything more is just icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom