• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are your favorite Roy alternate colors?

What are your favorite Roy alternate colors?

• Total voters

Ryan.

Smash Lord
Which ones are your favorites from Roy's alternate colors?

Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/wMbpR/

Poll options (from left to right) read as:
Top Row: Default, Red, Green, Light Purple/Red
Bottom Row: Blue, Dark Purple, Pink, Gold

(I know the pink one is more of a lavender but I can't go back and change it now.)

Last edited:

(Buddha)

The Old Chap
NNID
Buddhamitsu
3DS FC
0920-2087-1604
I like the number 2 and 5. I might use green but it depends. I dont like recolors where it only focuses on that color. Like Meta Knights. some of his are just 1 color.

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Z E P H I E L B O Y S

Eliwood's color's pretty nice too

Last edited:

Skellow

Smash Rookie
NNID
Skellow
I like the number 1, 4, 5 and the original. I'll probably stick with the number 5 though.

Boo Jr.

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BooJunior00
3DS FC
4613-8845-7527
I'll probably go for the vanilla one. But the red and the gold looks very good.

Xeynid

Smash Cadet
I HATE pink reskins on most characters

but this one is actually really nice.

•Col•

Smash Champion
ELIWOOD RECOLOR CONFIRMED
Is that really supposed to be an Eliwood recolor? Why is the headband red instead of just being all gold? D:

EDIT: Doesn't the gold headband seem more fitting..? Or am I just crazy? The bright red blends in with his hair and clashes with the light blue colors..

Oh well.. I guess I'll have to wait to see the model ingame first though to get a better feel for it.

Last edited:

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071
Is that really supposed to be an Eliwood recolor? Why is the headband red instead of just being all gold? D:

EDIT: Doesn't the gold headband seem more fitting..? Or am I just crazy? The bright red blends in with his hair and clashes with the light blue colors..

Oh well.. I guess I'll have to wait to see the model ingame first though to get a better feel for it.
I think the red's supposed to blend with his hair, since Eliwood's hair kinda goes all over his forehead to cover the golden headband. Note that the headband on Eliwood's recolor has a thicker golden trim along the top.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
All of these colors are just superb. I might end up defaulting to Red Roy since that's what I use in PM but 03 and 06 also look cool.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492

Now, I'm straight, but Roy looking kinda sexy. He probably has the best set of colors in the game. I'll use all of them, but gold and blue will probably be my most used ones.

Khao

Smash Lord
#3 looks ****ing godly.

I can't believe what they're doing, I was against Roy getting in the game but after the footage and this ****ing awesome colors I'm probably looking at a new secondary.

•Col•

Smash Champion
I think the red's supposed to blend with his hair, since Eliwood's hair kinda goes all over his forehead to cover the golden headband. Note that the headband on Eliwood's recolor has a thicker golden trim along the top.
Yeah, I suppose that was the idea.. It just looks kinda weird when looking at the render. I'm looking forward to seeing the model ingame.. Eliwood is my favorite FE character, so I'll definitely try it out. :3c

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Pink/White or Dark Purple/Onyx

Need to see them in motion to decide

VioletSmashfan

Smash Ace
NNID
SVPfan89
3DS FC
2964-9317-6440
In order:

1. 6th palette (the purple/brown/black 3 way-mixed alt)

2. 4th palette (the 1st purple outfit, the violet 1)

3. 2nd palette (red alt from Melee)

4. 8th palette (gold alt from Melee)

Racquets

Smash Rookie
All of his colors look great, his pink and purple ones especially--but I really love his red color, the green underside of the cape reminds me of Tormod's color scheme to an extent! It will take me a while to pick just one color to consistently use!

Gawain

Smash Lord
NNID
Gawain
3DS FC
5069-4113-9796
I've been repping Red Roy since Melee. I'll keep doing it. Green Roy as a second homage to my favorite Smasher.

Zaprong

Smash Apprentice
I am choosing the Red one, Its the one I used since I was 5.

I will be the best Roy, I will try to be it.

c0FF0o

Smash Rookie
I really like the light blue, purple and gold. (Gold is the alt I use in melee.)

PyroBandit

Smash Cadet
Black is best, it looks too much like his black costume in PM (which is the one that I use the most)

Fogs

Smash Cadet
Y U NO POLL
I'll be using light blue "Eliwood" Roy probably. Maybe pink or purple/black too.

Now, I'm straight, but Roy looking kinda sexy. He probably has the best set of colors in the game. I'll use all of them, but gold and blue will probably be my most used ones.
Now, I'm gay, and I totally agree that Roy is really sexy.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Y U NO POLL
I'll be using light blue "Eliwood" Roy probably. Maybe pink or purple/black too.

Now, I'm gay, and I totally agree that Roy is really sexy.
This gets really weird when you remember Roy is 16.

Fogs

Smash Cadet
This gets really weird when you remember Roy is 16.
Don't take it out of context like that! Hahahah
I was just poking fun that you had to reaffirm you were straight before you said Roy's colours look good Xd
(He looks older than his original 16 year old self though. Just saying.)

Last edited:

Zaprong

Smash Apprentice
15*

And he does look 20-ish, that with the voice upgrade sounds like an Ike-like Upgrade but without the roids

The Big Wang Theory

Smash Cadet
NNID
TimeNook
3DS FC
4038-6179-1020
I can't even pick. They're all really good. Special mention goes out to the pink one tho because pink is badass.

dav3yb

Smash Journeyman
I like several of his colors. Probably the Deep Purple one best.

But he looks ****ing amazing. Much better looking than Marth. In my dreams i was hoping they would make Roy really good compared to how hard marth got hit with the nerf bat... hopefully ill find out tomorrow.

Top Bottom