• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you watching?

Master Raven

Smash Master
A variation of what are you listening. Just post any shows or movies you're watching right now or plan on watching. Feel free to toss recommendations back and forth.

I'm watching Farscape (up to episode 14, season 1). I've been wanting to watch this show for a long time. The atmosphere of the show just appeals to me, plus Chiana's a hottie. I don't really get to watch enough live-action shows aside from Dexter, so I wouldn't mind recs if you guys have any.

On my backlog are The Poughkeepsie's Tapes, Venture Bros. Season 3, Macross Frontier and Nanoha A's.

vZakat

Half Genie
I'm rewatching Suzumiya Haruhi. I'm also waiting for the new episodes of House to start back up.

dashdancedan

Smash Journeyman
I Tivo House, otherwise I don't really watch TV. (except when I'm watching Good Eats at the college bros apartment)

Also waiting for more Bakemonogatari.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Tele: Heroes, I need to buy the seasons or something or at least watch the rest online, xD My DVR only gets a few because it's not really aired alot.

CPU: shakugan no shana

Top Bottom