• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Scott!

Smash Lord
The Banquet (from Hook) - John Williams. Such an epic track, and, after Duel of the Fates, probably my favorite track by John Williams, though the award ceremony one at the end of Star Wars: A New Hope makes it close.

Spire

III
BRoomer
The Banquet (from Hook) - John Williams. Such an epic track, and, after Duel of the Fates, probably my favorite track by John Williams, though the award ceremony one at the end of Star Wars: A New Hope makes it close.
I wasn't aware he scored Hook. Wow, I'm going to need to rewatch that movie soon. As for my favorite Williams track.. it's definitely going to have to be Hyperspace, which is undeniably supported by my nostalgia for the Ord Mantell stage in Shadows of the Empire and Chapter 07 (TIE Fighter training mission) from Rebel Assault II.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
^dream theater is coming to my city this summer ^^ Might go with a few of my friends.

Tian Tang - Guang Liang

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Your Affection- (p4) Persona Live concert

♪ YOUR AFFECTION! YOUR AFFECTION! ♫

Underload

Lazy
I just downloaded Julian Casablancas' Phrazes For The Young and The Flaming Lips' Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots. :D :D

EXPECT MORE POSTS IN LIGHT OF THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Flying on the wings of steam- American McGee's Alice soundtrack

Top Bottom