• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are you curently listening to?

Scott!

Smash Lord
Cascada- Evacuate the Dancefloor

*Sigh* Why do I get such terrible music stuck in my head? This song is too catchy, but it isn't really that great. Ugh. It's been in my head all day since I heard it playing in my dining hall. Curse you, dining hall, and your terrible musics. I'm playing the youtube video in another tab over and over so as to not have to play it in a form that'll end up on my last.fm. That would be terrible.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes Off You

I never get tired of this song. So chill and sweet.

SharkAttack

Smash Lord
Still Running by Chevelle. This is my favorite song by them and ever since I saw them perform it at a concert I went to last week it's been stuck in my head. The song also pumps me up before going outside for a run.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
SEGASATURN SHIRO - Segata Sanshiro

You can't get much more epic than that.

Edit: oopwoopwoop, third page in a row.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Eminem- The Way I Am.

<3 Eminem.

Basically the only mainstream rap artist with talent.

Jonkku

Lacks pick-up lines.
Riding Alone - Rednex

Edit: Oh what? This can't be true. This one I didn't even plan (the last one I kinda did), but.... 4 pages in a row started by me?!

Spire

III
BRoomer
Book M by Secret Chiefs 3.

Any fan of Mr. Bungle needs to hear them. It's basically Bungle minus Mike Patton with guest musicians such as Eyvind Kang (how awesome).

Scott!

Smash Lord
Lump- The Presidents of the United States of America

Such an amazing song. Recently re-encountered it in Rock Band 2, and realized how much I needed to listen to it more often. I love the lyrics so much. "Lump lingered last in line for brains, and the one she got was sort of rotten and insane." Of course, sometimes, when I'm mentally singing along, I replace some of the words with those of Gump, and wind up very confused. Curse you, Weird Al! *shakes fist*

Gannonspetmoblin

Smash Apprentice
lift your head up high (and blow your brains out) - Bloodhound gang

"i hope you take this the wrong way, and misinterpret what i say" lol they have the best lyrics

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Dream Catcher by Andy Mckee

The Reeling by Passion pit

and Liberate by Slipknot....Liberate bananas ftw haha.

Top Bottom