• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are the most "convincing" Mii costumes?

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
What are all the Mii costumes that, like Sans, are appropriate for the body proportions and have face-covering masks to be considered pretty convincing as the actual character for a Mii Fighter? Maybe also Skull Kid and Protoman, any others?

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
The Splatoon 1 & 2 Inkling costumes are pretty good, IF you know how to make the faces. The ones they used to showcase these outfits in the Nintendo Directs were atrocious!

Sebas22

Smash Journeyman
Sans, because the helmet covers the Mii's face and the proportions might was well be exact.
He doesn't count since he was already mentioned by the thread creator as an example. I mean, you're not wrong, Sans is the best Mii Costume, but we're searching for the 2nd place, 3rd place...etc.

I think the Ashley costume also looks good but, just like the Inklings, it all depends on the Mii face. The head might be a little too big, though.

Wario Wario Wario

Smash Legend
I think the Ashley costume also looks good but, just like the Inklings, it all depends on the Mii face. The head might be a little too big, though.
I dunno, the Ashley costume comes off to me as way too tall. If you wanna interpret it as an "older Ashley" it kinda works, but I've never been a fan of aging up characters personally.

Oddball

Smash Lord
Vince's outfit look pretty good. As it goes with the long beard, you don't even need the face to match that well.

Erdrick's armor is another good one. It might not match the more modern or realistic proportions the other Heros use, but there's plenty of old super deformed pictures that more or less match those proportions, and it certainly matches the sprites better.

Lip isn't horrible, but she's a tad too tall.

Goemon is also another really good one, but again, slightly too tall (although some of the older art does show him taller but most of that is less cartoony than the design they used.)

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
He doesn't count since he was already mentioned by the thread creator as an example. I mean, you're not wrong, Sans is the best Mii Costume, but we're searching for the 2nd place, 3rd place...etc.

Ah, I wasn't paying enough attention to the OP. I just read the title and posted my response.

I guess Vince is pretty good.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
Anything that does not COMPLETELY cover the Mii's face is not even in the running.

Sans, Black Knight, Skull Kid come to mind.

Door Key Pig

Smash Lord
Anything that does not COMPLETELY cover the Mii's face is not even in the running.

Sans, Black Knight, Skull Kid come to mind.
Well Black Knight's out of the running because his proportions are WAY too different from the real deal.

Zenthewanderer

Smash Apprentice
I don't believe anyone said it- but I'd say Protoman. He's the only piece of Mii DLC I bought- and I absolutely love playing as him. ^ ^

Top Bottom