• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

What are Pikachu's Best stages?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
any stage without platforms to abuse thunder and thunder jolt. when there are platforms you can't thunder as much.

Always liked final destination and smashville.

Lynant cruise tilts a lot so that also helps thunder jolt.

oh yea, Thunder jolt + treadmill from pokemon stadium two VS a bad jumper = really annoying time for them cause thunder jolt knocks them off stage cause they are moving on the treadmill, when they try to jump back, since they are bad at jumping they'll land on the treadmill for another thunder jolt. If they hang on the edge, thunder jolt will knock them off it. If they up b or side b in some cases they're open for attacking. ie would be Ike

Gamedragon89

Smash Rookie
Despite the stage hazards, I find Green Hill Zone to be AWESOME for those of us who worship the Quick attack cancel.

19666falcon

Smash Apprentice
oh yea, Thunder jolt + treadmill from pokemon stadium two VS a bad jumper = really annoying time for them cause thunder jolt knocks them off stage cause they are moving on the treadmill, when they try to jump back, since they are bad at jumping they'll land on the treadmill for another thunder jolt. If they hang on the edge, thunder jolt will knock them off it. If they up b or side b in some cases they're open for attacking. ie would be Ike
yes, this works very good

Roller

Smash Legend
I personally do best on Final Destination and Corneria. Though smashville and green hill zone aint bad for us. the way i see it is

no panels=good for pikachu

D20

Smash Lord
I think Smashville is much better than FD because of the lower ceiling.

Also, stay away from Yoshi's Story. This is an extremely dangerous stage for Pikachu to play on, especially against characters like Ike and Marth.

Top Bottom