• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Westminster, May 5th Biweekly

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Hey. Maybe after the West Coast wins FC, we can have L.A County Vs San Diego County Vs Orange County Vs San Bernardino County.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
ok I"m banned from the next bi weekly I guess

manacloud1: if we see AZ show up they know they are banned right
My Names Zarelid: really why?
manacloud1: man people are ****ing idiots
manacloud1: so cal bi weeklies
manacloud1: mean its made for so cal
manacloud1: its not az bi weeklies
My Names Zarelid: oh and yosh is alloweD?
manacloud1: hes a family friend
manacloud1: thats different
My Names Zarelid: so
manacloud1: okay ur pisssing me off
My Names Zarelid: it's socal+family freinds
manacloud1: ur banned at the next bi weekly
My Names Zarelid: what!?

sorry everyone see you whenever =/

oh yeah I"m moving btw to LA so LA people lets smash!

forward

Smash Champion
So lemme get this straight, these are so cal biweeklies, ment to improve the level of smash in so cal, yet you are denying them one of the best way's to improve, playing against out side competition. That makes a lot of sense. :confused:

what's so bad about having us show up to one of ur little tournies? Are you scared? You're scared aren't you, it's okay if you are, a lot of people are scared of us, you just wont admit it tho, cuz nothing is scary when you're ken's brother! :chuckle:

So just say whatever you got to say to us manab!tch

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well I have nothing against AZ, but when It comes to someone's house. They can invite/not allow anyone as they please, no questions asked. :p

And Zarelid, you should know better than to piss off Mike lol but anyways, where in the greater L.A. area will you be?!? pretty sweet to have a local Link ^_^

Zarelid

Smash Lord
pissed him off come on now, thats just silly to be pissed off by something that he coulda simply said "I don't like AZ therefore they can't come". I mean he called me a "****ing idiot" and I asked a question and he's the one who did the right thing? come on now.

oh well I guess more justice was served today =/

i'll be living like south of beverly hills(don't know where that is) but yeah soemwhere by beverly hills, and i'll be moving sometime in august.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
Zarelid said:
pissed him off come on now, thats just silly to be pissed off by something that he coulda simply said "I don't like AZ therefore they can't come". I mean he called me a "****ing idiot" and I asked a question and he's the one who did the right thing? come on now.
I mean Trev, now your putting words into Mike's mouth >_> I didn't read anywhere that he said anything about disliking AZ. Your just assuming **** from stuff you don't know about <_<

Then he explained Yosh being allowed, because they consider him family. I bet it would be the same if Mike/Jarrod/Chu decided to come to one.

That's not the case for DBR/AZ ^_^

Back to my original point, if it's his house, then don't worry about it. He can invite/not invite whoever the hel| he wants :p

and about him calling you a ****ing idiot, I'm not sure if that was before or after you pissed him off. :p sounds more like drama between you guys lol

manacloud1

Smash Champion
wtf

sean b shut the hell up we arent scared i said before so cal bi weeklies are to train so calers not az. If you guys are so great set up your own bi weeklies, why do you have to go to ours. Trevyn dont make things worse you pissed me off personally it has nothing to do with az i banned u from one bi weekly, its not permanent. Unless u want to apologize for pissing me off ill let u go, no hard feelings. Az is still not allowed, so calers will see you at tournments.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
Tavo_7 said:
I mean Trev, now your putting words into Mike's mouth >_> I didn't read anywhere that he said anything about disliking AZ. Your just assuming **** from stuff you don't know about <_< lol

no no no I never put words in his mouth I said he could have simply said he doesn't want them, instead he says that it's socal only bi weeklies(which he did say) I never put words in his mouth I never meant to piss him off. all I asked was why my fgreinds are banned from bi weeklies now is that really so wrong. sure if he says that he doesn't want them to come that fine thats all he had to say, but he said "only socal can come" so to understand more of what he was talking about I asked why Yosh could come if it was only socal, then he said family freinds are invited too. I was just trying to gain more knowlegde of this whole thing. and because I wanted to know why MY freinds aren't allowed to come to the bi weeklies, I've been banned? ok fine if thats the right thing to do then so be it. if asking why your freinds aren't allowed to come gets you banned from tournaments is the new rule of socal bi weeklies so be it =/.

oh yeah him calling me a ****ing idiot I don't mind but if he called me that and I simply asked a question(which he could have said "don't ask so many questions" or something) who do you think should be pissed off?

I'm not mad at anyone at all just to get that cleared up I'm still keepin my cool with this.

Zoap

Smash Master
Well i think thats kinda ****ed up

why would u ban someone for asking questions? whatever happened to this just being a game? if u want socal to get better then why not let different people come to the bi weeklies? It seems to me that manacloud is just a selfish child who has a toy that everyone wants to play with and if you piss him off he bans you from using it. Trevyn seems to be the only one who hasnt done anything wrong yet he is banned. Trevyn is rite, if anyone deserves an apology it should be him for having to deal with selfish little ppl.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
lol

you know whats funny you say im selfish im the one opening up my house in the first place. Why do people ***** is what i dont get? If your not invited your not invited thats how it works. These bi weeklies are meant for so cal, we dont need Az to get better. In so cal alone we got top players to train against zoap if you don't attend our bi weeklies mind your own business. Also trevyn just because they are your friends doesnt mean they are my friends, if you like them so much why dont they go to san diego and play with you or something, even bettter why dont you start hosting bi weeklies.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
I never said that they were your freinds, I say that they are my freinds because thats why I'm asking, if they wre just random people why would I care? I was just asking you because they wouldn't ask you(because obviously you guys aren't freinds) and would ask me why, and instead of them harshing you guys I thought I would tell them myself. but you had to call me a ****ing diiot first =/, and because I asked to help you out by not having them harsh you your thanks to me is, "your banned formt he bi weeklies". your welcome?

they have also come to my place, by themselves(not all of them) so don't worry about that and assume otherwise. oh yeah and as far as my hosting my own bi weeklies I would rather be freinds then having seprate bi weeklies and having competition/rivarly and being agaisnt each other. I dno't know about you though =/

Silly Fox

Smash Journeyman
zarelid why do you keep arguing dude, just drop it, you keep instigating new problems by what you are saying, and you know it.

forward

Smash Champion
manacloud1 said:
sean b shut the hell up we arent scared i said before so cal bi weeklies are to train so calers not az. If you guys are so great set up your own bi weeklies, why do you have to go to ours. Trevyn dont make things worse you pissed me off personally it has nothing to do with az i banned u from one bi weekly, its not permanent. Unless u want to apologize for pissing me off ill let u go, no hard feelings. Az is still not allowed, so calers will see you at tournments.
Ok, if these biweeklies are to train so calers, why don't you ask them if they want training against outside comp? And what's so bad about AZ or DBR or anyone else getting training too, grudges? fear?

Why do we want to go to yours!? wtf, maybe because there is a lot of comp in so cal, is it a crime to want to play against more comp?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
Lol

its not up to so calers to decide who gets to go into our home. Its up to us decide and thats final, now go away back to your az thread sean B. As for dbr we are allowing them to go to our bi weeklies because they are in the state of california. AZ is still not welcomed create your own bi weeklies keep out of ours.

forward

Smash Champion
manacloud1 said:
its not up to so calers to decide who gets to go into our home. Its up to us decide and thats final, now go away back to your az thread sean B. As for dbr we are allowing them to go to our bi weeklies because they are in the state of california. AZ is still not welcomed create your own bi weeklies keep out of ours.
lol, first you say AZ is not welcomed because the biweeklies are to train so calers, now you say it's just that you don't want us in your home. Which is it? Well then I'll ask the same thing Taj did, were we so disrespectful that you not let us back? And if so, how?

Bob Money

Smash Ace
SEan B, Trevyn come to GErm house i wanna play you guys. tooo good.
Is socal or norcal closer for u guys? dont u guys wanna play Dbr, or lat least come to norcal tourney. :psycho: :psycho: :psycho:
Oh Manacloud will you still be having biweelies during MLg LA october time?
...We all want Oc2 :) u guys could pocket some tourney money to help with OC2. or like get a donation thing up like at TG6 Deezie had donations.

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
manacloud1 said:
When I read something like this is makes me laugh. Someone who "thinks" they have power will abuse it in every mannor, you have a small *****...And all this nad that, I have to go bye.

Dodger

Smash Ace
Me and a few friends would be interested in coming, but we know that entering any of the tournaments would be throwing our money away. So we'd primarily be interested in friendlies. Would coming just for friendlies be frowned upon? I could bring a cube and a TV.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
dodger

If you want friendlies play at your own house. If you want to gain skill fork out the 10 bucks for both singles and doubles. People dont come to lose or win they come to enjoy themselves ten bucks is easily attainable if the bi weeklies are every other week. So no friendlies unless you enter the tournment and no spectators also, sorry its just how things are.

Tavo_7

BRoomer
BRoomer
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yes it would >_<

the only friendlies that exist take place right before the tourney. Once the tourney starts, the TV's are off limits for that (since matches are being called depending on open TV's to run the team and singles tourney as fast as possible). While your TV would be appreciated, it's not meant to hold your own friendlies on the side :p

edit- Mike beat me to post ^_^ yeah, the tourney's cost 5$ each, and generally you have to enter both. Unless if your a regular and coming late (even then, the tourney won't be held up just for you) or if there's an odd number of players for teams.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Since Ken won't be at this bi-weekly, it's all up to Mike, so, Mike:

I have some things going on saturday morning, and, I won't be initially be coming with Wolf, Gabe, and Inks to the bi-weekly on Saturday, which means I probably won't be able to make it for teams at all. But, if were able to make it in time for 1 on 1's, would it still be okay if I entered the singles tourny? Just wanted to run that by you before I decided on anything beforehand.

Aside from that, for everyone going to the bi-weekly, good luck, have fun, and train hard.

And good luck to our SoCal players, Ken and HugS, who are on their way to compete at GS2.

Later.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
omar

that depends really man, if we finish doubles and start the singles bracket before u come and dont add you then its too bad, we cannot add you when u come because the stupid tournment bracket doesnt allow it we gotta re write the whole thing , so make sure u make it before we start singles brackets then well allow it k?

Dodger

Smash Ace
Ok ok, that's why I asked :-).

You have to enter both tournaments? So people who can't find partners shouldn't bother to show up? Or would it be ok to show up just for singles?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
okay

now that people are trying new ways to avoid how this works it's starting to annoy me. I will start the tourney at 12 and let people in till 12 30 pm. Those who are trying to come late just for singles im not going to let in now, once people are in im going to lock the doors. Ill know who the people who come are so dont try anything. Just because ken is not here doesnt mean i dont know how to run things, i have always been running the bi weeklies in the past. So omar, since I know you and your a friend I might let you slide, but other people your chances are even slimer because of dodger.

Dodger

Smash Ace
I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you I was just asking. I understand now, thanks.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
why you gotta be so hard on the new guy mike come on, I mean just asked a simple question. now you blame him on the new rule? that you made up how is it his fault, it's your rule.

whatever happend to treat others the way you want to be treated?

manacloud1

Smash Champion
zarelid

why are you still talking, nonsense. whos blaming him? I'm using him as an example. I'm saying smashers in general who want to come to the bi weeklies trying to avoid both singles or doubles are pathetic. Bi weeklies are suppose to be fun and is a mini tournment at the same time. For us bi weeklies are used to train so calers before a major tournment such as melee fc, so when they actually go they have a chance at those tournments. We can cancel them any time we want and trust me I rather have a saturday going to play tennis then some smash tournment, they get tedious and boring. Bi weeklies are every other week and we rarely have them whats ten bucks every other week to play with good people or have a chance at winning the pot if they are good enough? I'm already inviting random smashers to my house what more do they want? Now they want to come and hang out bring more random friends. Am I pointing a gun to their heads saying come to our bi weeklies, nope. Its their decision to come or not im just running it the way i am thus if they want to play follow these rules. As far as im concern this is how most bi weeklies work when u come, u enter both, so dont try to make me look like the bad guy. I'm running bi weeklies like this, thats how it is, if you want to start something zarelid we will go back to you create your own bi weeklies run them the way u want and ill create mine otherwise shut up about it. I wanted to allow you to go to the bi weeklies but now since you like jumping into random stuff maybe i will reconsider.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
manacloud1 but other people your chances are even slimer because of dodger.[/QUOTE said:
your asking when you blamed him and this is what I meant, I'm not trying to make you look like the badguy your just assumnig that. I was just sayin you don't gotta be so hard on him(in a polite way), obviously he's new and you just made a new rule. isn't it obvious he does't want to break any of your rules but he was asking about your rules that way he couldn't break em and you just acted all mean. I'm not saying your rules are wrong in ANY way. you want me to host my own bi weeklies as if your challenging me and trying to have a conflict between us, when I'm trying to stay freinds where you just keep pushing me.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
-sigh- Just a couple more hours until I test...

Alright, I have a ride down to Mike's house, and I'll call Wolf while I'm on my way to check on how I'm doing time-wise and all...I want to make it to singles...and I think I'll be able to...just as long as I get moving quickly.

Hopefully I'll be able to make it there in time...see you guys there if things work out.

Ttyl.

manacloud1

Smash Champion
heh

yeah although this bi weekly was small it had a lot of competition, and made it still intense, even though we had 2 tvs going it was fun guys. Thanks for the people who came, and hopefully if we decide to hold one more before melee fc we will write something after ken gets back from gs 2. Until then.

Straight

Smash Journeyman
1. Mike
2. Sillyfox
3. Gus
4. Gabe
5. Arash and Wolf

Thanks alot mike and helen for running this thing...as always. ****ing yosh dude. Wtf. how did you get this good? You robbed me of the money. haha anyways it was good seeing you.

P.S. Omar is in love with you dude.

BloodOfTheFallen

Smash Journeyman
Mike, thanks for hosting another fun bi-weekly, and thanks a lot for letting me in despite my late arrival. We didn't do too bad in teams at the end, but, I hadn't warmed up. It took me a few games to get into the feeling of it. Plus, it takes a while to get used to a teams partner. We'll see though. If Arash and I work better together, then, like you said. Well, thanks for everything. See you at the next one if I can make it.

Helen, Jenny, great seeing you guys, as always. You guys are too cool, and hilarious as always. Take care.

George my man, too good dude. We haven't played, but then again, we never will. =D Lol great seeing you again, as always. Good times.

Gus...grrrr...down to that last match...I had it! I swear I had it! Lol. Nah man...good matches...you've gone to the dark side...I'm thinking of joining you lol. Too good as always. Playing you keeps me on my toes; it's a constant reminder not to fall into any habbits, because certain good players will break them. =/ Lol glad to see you there though, man. It's never the same otherwise. Ttyl.

Champ: Yo man, great talking to you. Lol you'll get back into the groove of things and do better at the next one, right? Hahah, see you later.

Paul, Alfonzo, Son: WOAH! Haven't seen you guys since Trevyn's tourny. But ****, for not practicing, or keeping up with tourny play, you guys played pretty well. I liked that Samus Paul, lol. Hope to see you guys at the next one, huh? Take care.

Arash...ARASH...I dunno man...I missed teams so, I didn't see you much throughout the day, but, uh...hm. Lol yeah. We'll talk about FC3 later...teams for the next one for practice? Or what? Let me know.

Thomas, what's up. You were playing good huh? Cool. Tell your friend what's up for me too. He was a cool guy. Lol I hope you enjoyed your 150 dollars off that tourny...later man.

My crew: Fun as always, right? Wolf, Gabe, you guys do pretty good in teams. Peach and Yoshi--too crazy. Jose, good matches. Those combos were too good, lol, took me out. Glad you came to this one. See you all at the next one probably? Peace.

Hope I didn't miss anyone...well...later everyone.

P.S. hope Ken and Hugo are doing good out at GS2.

Dark_Fire

Smash Ace
Bah, finally...back home...in my room...on my computer...from my surprise 2 week trip in yosemite/tahoe. Sorry I couldn't make it...yet again...-_-;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom