• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Palm Smash

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
hey, i am visiting from Georgia. and was wondering if any one wants to smash this spring break. i don't know if i can go to SUPS but if im still here i will def. attend. so yea, call me 678-860-0461 for any smash. you are free to come to my house in west palm. DO IT.

ps- im not a noob.

LiMe ¤ FuRy

Smash Journeyman
Where do you live in WPB?

I picked you and GAWes last time. Im trying to set somrthing up tonight after 11pm cuz im workin, if ur down for it i'll give u a call if i can get some ppl together 2 play.

I called the # above and got a vm

Peachtress

Smash Ace
Daniel, hopefully we can do it today, bro. Turns out you live about an hour from us and yesterday it was way to late for us to pick you up.

We might be able to do it today, seeing that Lime gets of work earlier. So yeah, expect a call. Don't ge ttoo exited though, cause things are 50/50

Wes, STFU. :] <3

GAwes

Hidden Boss
no, he's been back up here for about 3 weeks now, but daniel, datman, and myself should be coming down at the end of june for at least 2 weeks, i'm sure we'll make another thread, hit one of us up then

_GAwes

Top Bottom