• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Where You At?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tc1

Smash Lord
Is there any west coast mario that has yet to play me?
That considers themselves numero uno?..
issuing a formal challenge to any mario claiming #1 in there region..

Me and Boss already gotta play later so dont bother spouting his name..
EC is too far so instead of saying #1 period ill just keep/take title of #1 WC
:D so yea ill be @ Winter Game Fest BIO 2...Capital Brawl 2.. all of them.. If your from WC you should be at atleast one of them..
hit me up

-TC1

Dory

Smash Journeyman
you're going to scsa2 right? I can't go to winter game fest ]:
but yea ill take that title from you at dsf's tourney (ohhhh snappz) lol jk
its been a while since wcsl, ill give it another shot.

tc1

Smash Lord
dory failed already tehee ^_-..
but u can try again.. Im not going to scsa2.. no ride >.< unless sky will drive me

Dory

Smash Journeyman
dory failed already tehee ^_-..
but u can try again.. Im not going to scsa2.. no ride >.< unless sky will drive me
im sorry the day you beat me I got an hour and hour of sleep coming up from socal to norcal johns.. but actually that can't be a john xD cause only 1 of the top 16 in the tourney was from norcal at the 179 man tourney in norcal! lol... just can't wait for you to come to socal ^_-

tc1

Smash Lord
I don't travel far. If you come to SoCal I'll play you.
if you'll be at WGF then find me, ill be the wario mario ****** people.

I wouldnt mind a shot at you! -__-
come with it

im sorry the day you beat me I got an hour and hour of sleep coming up from socal to norcal johns.. but actually that can't be a john xD cause only 1 of the top 16 in the tourney was from norcal at the 179 man tourney in norcal! lol... just can't wait for you to come to socal ^_-
are you seriously johnning. WOW
why cant people just accept their losses.. well w/e u say you can try again and when u do be fully rested so u cant say **** when i own u.

also we went to socal and i beat hella of your players and meep placed 2nd only loosing to dsf learn ur facts we'll be in socal soon..buddy #1 on west coast dont forget that ****.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
W/e. Mario dittos are stupid :p but ill still play you.

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
Tc1 - you me mario dittos wgf. 1 dolluh for teh title. Been brushin up on mah mario and he's gettin pretty good. Its ooooon.

tc1

Smash Lord
See now i have to beat you for dissing socal...it wil be very embarrassing for you >.>
I didn't diss socal, but if u wanna play me its really nothing.. come with it

W/e. Mario dittos are stupid :p but ill still play you.
play me with mk then? i mean if u cant win with a counter gtfo?

Tc1 - you me mario dittos wgf. 1 dolluh for teh title. Been brushin up on mah mario and he's gettin pretty good. Its ooooon.
hows about you use wario, mario dittos arent **** to me really when i beat you it wont be anything cause its just your mario.. go wario.. i saw ur matches with dory, hes way to slow to **** with you but trust me im the exact oposite come with it.

boss8

Smash Hero
shouldnt best mario e based off turney results?????

its like dam near impossiable to get 1st on the eastcoast as a mario main....the closet i've got was 3rd...and 2nd....but i've yet to taste 1st place...

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I agree with Boss, but with an exception.. tourney results with whoever claims to be the best Mario to use Mario ONLY, no Diddy's, Metaknight's, or any other secondary/mains. This is not meant to be a stab at TC1(Diddy) or Dory(Metaknight), I just mean in general..

This is why I call Boss the best Mario main, because he places well going Mario only.

Dory

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Boss, but with an exception.. tourney results with whoever claims to be the best Mario to use Mario ONLY, no Diddy's, Metaknight's, or any other secondary/mains. This is not meant to be a stab at TC1(Diddy) or Dory(Metaknight), I just mean in general..

This is why I call Boss the best Mario main, because he places well going Mario only.
I second this. I know tc1 says he uses them evenly but I seen his diddy waaaaay more than his mario... and im not gonna lie I do use mk as a second I've even showed you guys vids of it xD lol and no ones arguing that boss isn't the number 1.... I wanna meet the mario main who thinks he's better than boss hahahah xD

boss8

Smash Hero
i dont go all mario i also use luigi......

but thats all...i never really resorted to use any other characters.......because.....luigi and mario get the job done......

but its cool im sure people use other high tier characters to clear there problem matchups....

being the better mario main really doesnt matter to me...i just like using him and having fun ****** people with a character they say is horriable......

i would love to see any mario main come over to eastcoast and plac 7th or even 9th......

im not saying i coudl go to any other region and place high cause i dont no the players.....

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Granted you use Luigi as well, but I remember in one of the tourney's you said you were going all Mario, and still placed like 10 or 13 out of however many.

Matt07

Smash Master
Hmm...I'm not saying we're 'garbage' I'm just saying that States have better competition (way more players, means more people have 'skill', right?)

I'm not saying we're 'crap' or we 'suck' because we do have a Smashers with amazing skill. Just less of those Smashers then the States :(.

Sorry if that was offensive to you though.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Well, we'll see what happens this weekend at CAT4, if Boss goes. At CH4, Percon, Ambrose, and KingAce placed higher than Boss, with J.L. tying (the only other Canadian who went and placed lower was Niko). CH4 was awhile ago, but I have confidence that there is no way Boss would place 1st. I'm not offended by what you said, I just think you need to know your facts before you make statements like that.

tc1

Smash Lord
i dont go all mario i also use luigi......

but thats all...i never really resorted to use any other characters.......because.....luigi and mario get the job done......

but its cool im sure people use other high tier characters to clear there problem matchups....

being the better mario main really doesnt matter to me...i just like using him and having fun ****** people with a character they say is horriable......

i would love to see any mario main come over to eastcoast and plac 7th or even 9th......

im not saying i coudl go to any other region and place high cause i dont no the players.....
If i could make it to east coast i would.

Umm he uses luigi too, its like evenly as beast as his mario or better, and i use diddy kong because i main him and mario they're not my 2ndaries, and if you think im any less of a mario because i use a different char ur an idiot.

I second this. I know tc1 says he uses them evenly but I seen his diddy waaaaay more than his mario... and im not gonna lie I do use mk as a second I've even showed you guys vids of it xD lol and no ones arguing that boss isn't the number 1.... I wanna meet the mario main who thinks he's better than boss hahahah xD
you've seen more because i like using him in my 1st matches, theres no point to go mario if i can win with diddy.. besides dont 4get what u said after i won our mario diddo.. I dont have to prove anything to u?

===============================================================
So what would you all like me to do say ill go mario and place high sure?..

Dory

Smash Journeyman
go all mario at wgf in sd.
And no you use diddy cause you are better with him. I saw you almost lose to NoR4U's sonic as diddy. And then you go mario when you play scrubs....
But w/e I'm done with this thread >.<

tc1

Smash Lord
go all mario at wgf in sd.
And no you use diddy cause you are better with him. I saw you almost lose to NoR4U's sonic as diddy. And then you go mario when you play scrubs....
But w/e I'm done with this thread >.<
Well if you consider DSF.SK92.Erow.Meep.Sean all scrubs ur an idiot..
i dont have to go all mario but ill go the majority of him

Dory

Smash Journeyman
alright well ill go "the majority" mario too and we'll see who does better k :]

boss8

Smash Hero
You're so full of it Matt. Boss lost to KingAce last time they played, so it's not like we're garbage up here you know.
the only reason king ace beat me is cause he spammed tornado every 2 seconds...but no johns though....

lol why is everyone arguing anyways......the simple fact that it is really hard to place going all mario...i did that once....and i got 5th.....i did it again and got 3rd....then i started using luigi more......

i dont use luigi for my problem matchups......i just go by how i lose....

if i lose with mario i use luigi....

if i lose with luigi i use mario.....

just like tc1 would switch to diddykong...

when it comes down to money....no one reallly cares who they use or what they do...as long as they win...miright???......i on the other hand play to have fun cause.....thats the whole reason i come to turneys...if i wasnt having fun...then i wouldnt be interested at all....

tc1

Smash Lord
TC1 seems fairly confident he'll beat my wario with his mario ^_^
I know how hard the Wario Vs Mario fight is , and ive fought plenty of warios i know how the fight normally plays out..you seem fairly sure that i cant win.. lol we'll see what happends good sir

Famous

Smash Champion
Is there any west coast mario that has yet to play me?
That considers themselves numero uno?..
issuing a formal challenge to any mario claiming #1 in there region..

Me and Boss already gotta play later so dont bother spouting his name..
EC is too far so instead of saying #1 period ill just keep/take title of #1 WC
:D so yea ill be @ Winter Game Fest BIO 2...Capital Brawl 2.. all of them.. If your from WC you should be at atleast one of them..
hit me up

-TC1
I think your blowing smoke...

I'd play you anytime anywhere...As long as I get a little fun out of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom