• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast Where You At?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
the only reason king ace beat me is cause he spammed tornado every 2 seconds...but no johns though....

lol why is everyone arguing anyways......the simple fact that it is really hard to place going all mario...i did that once....and i got 5th.....i did it again and got 3rd....then i started using luigi more......

i dont use luigi for my problem matchups......i just go by how i lose....

if i lose with mario i use luigi....

if i lose with luigi i use mario.....

just like tc1 would switch to diddykong...

when it comes down to money....no one reallly cares who they use or what they do...as long as they win...miright???......i on the other hand play to have fun cause.....thats the whole reason i come to turneys...if i wasnt having fun...then i wouldnt be interested at all....
For some reason, I completely agree with Boss's reasoning.I thought he'd use luigi only because of problem matchups like Snake at first or at least that's some said >_>

Famous

Smash Champion
He uses Luigi alot more on good people...

He tends to do well against Snake whether he is Mario or Luigi.

tc1

Smash Lord
I think your blowing smoke...

I'd play you anytime anywhere...As long as I get a little fun out of it...
that was she said..sorry buddy not blowing smoke..

What good warios have YOU fought
does DSF's count?

the reason i take mario ditto's into consideration more then any other character dittos
is because he has no cheap spammable moves, most of his move set relies on timing and spacing, two qualities needed to become great in smash. Put more simply the better player normally wins unlike metaknight who can spam tornado or snake who can ftilt faster, mario has to out think or out play his opponent. well thats just what i got out of it

Dory

Smash Journeyman
DSF doesn't play Wario... just b/c he's a big namer using a character doesn't make him good with said character -_-
Dsf does play wario. He's been wanting to use him, and he did against TKD in grandfinals at WCSL. and it kinda does mean he's good with wario cause he's a big namer. Hell I bet he has a better mario than me, that's just cause he's dsf -_- lol

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Dsf does play wario. He's been wanting to use him, and he did against TKD in grandfinals at WCSL. and it kinda does mean he's good with wario cause he's a big namer. Hell I bet he has a better mario than me, that's just cause he's dsf -_- lol
What I mean is that a good player that plays Wario will not be the same as a good player that MAINS Wario (such as Fiction).

I mean, DSF would probably win regardless of who he'd use, but that doesn't mean he plays the character most effectively. And I would probably cream myself if DSF picked up Wario and started using him a lot XD

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I bet if DSF goes random, he can still beat most people who mains that character. He's just too good ><

Btw, Dory, I haven't been out in the tourney scene lately for SoCal, did Futile quit Brawl..? I've been seeing him in Melee tourneys more often than Brawl lately, but I haven't been following it much so I wouldn't know..

tc1

Smash Lord
Still #1 after mass matches @ WGF.. gg all who played gg vato best mario yet, but too slow bro.. haha ill keep the 3stock a secret Oops LOL <3<3<3 :D lemme know if u wanna learn some cheap **** with mario im down to help out my mario brethren..

also for everyones info.. fiction whooped my marios **** lol... but we broke almost completely even with diddy vs wario, and thats a hell of a feat considering wario owns diddy, all love for socal tho.. gg man..

still cali's the best state for sure in smash period i cant wait for regionals or state.. CA will win

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
I didn't goto WGF because SD is like an hour+ drive for me(granted it's like 6 hours for you xD), but SCSA is only like 30 minutes away from me, AND next to my girlfriend's house.. so if you goto that tc1, I'll be more than happy to play yo uthere.

tc1

Smash Lord
If i can make it to the next scsa.. i will if not sorry man..norcal is a long drive lol.
Did i use enough mario dory? haha :D <3 <3 man i got nothin but love for socal..
and Vato is a good mario but too slow.. The list is still growing i cant wait to play boss.. I wanna see how i'll do

Dory

Smash Journeyman
If i can make it to the next scsa.. i will if not sorry man..norcal is a long drive lol.
Did i use enough mario dory? haha :D <3 <3 man i got nothin but love for socal..
and Vato is a good mario but too slow.. The list is still growing i cant wait to play boss.. I wanna see how i'll do
lol well the only matches i saw of yours was when you were diddy :/
but suuuuuuree :]
i still wanna MM you. your mario vs my mk right? :]

tc1

Smash Lord
haha :D, ill go more mario next tournament but nanerz and i had a challenge for best diddy i had to take him on lol

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I'm from VA...and it's just my opinion...The competition in my region is amongst the best.

I'm not bashing on you, it's just that your coming out of nowhere saying your the best and **** and nobody ever seen or played you

You need to show some modesty posting around here

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Lol, now I HAVE to go to Genesis. Can't miss EC vs WC Marios. You guys have me curious now.

tc1

Smash Lord
I stopped going on smash boards because its obsolete compared to all is brawl. (for brawl anyway)
people do know me practically all WC.. from nevadah to oregon to northern mexico..texas lol especially cali
and i dont have to show any modesty, my reguard for online decency is low because it seems everyone has a god complex when it comes to mario and boss and its pretty funny, not saying boss isnt gg, just saying i get the same **** every tournament and people dont know who i am on smashboards haha.
I mean yah theres tons of different ways to go about things but,why be modest when i can just throw it out there and crush anyone who disagrees? right? and i have done so with the people who live in california. I could go on about my list of wins , my tourny placings, blah blah blah..fact of the matter is, what i say is truth im not trying to be a bolstering idiot, screaming #1 #1...Just issuing a simple challenge im #1 disagree ? play me.. lol and i just got word WC is going to EC, ill be with DSF Shadow Rob, Norcals top 10 and socals top 10 and maybe a few people who just wanna tag along this should be good BOSS im expecting you to be there so we can play?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Closed per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom