• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

West Coast, WHERE YOU AT?! Pre-register for Apex!

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
http://apex.vgbootcamp.com/
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=258857

Yeah, it's about that time where we start reminding you that it's uber important to actually register for Apex. All the money can't be collected at the door because a lot of the expenses have to be payed for in advance, and it would only be the stupidest thing ever for a tournament to have to get canceled just because of people who haven't registered but actually intended to go.

Right now, registering is not too pricey.

$30 – Venue Fee
$15 – Brawl Singles Entry
$15 – Melee Singles Entry
$10 – Brawl Doubles Entry
$10 – Melee Doubles Entry

I shouldn't even have to write a paragraph telling you how badly I want WC there. You guys kicked it off with Genesis, and I'm hoping you enjoyed Pound 4. Now EC vs WC rivalry can finally get truly hyped. It was really good to see you all at MLG, and I hope that you guys can start shifting some of that attention at Apex too, because you know that we're going to show you a good time. West Coast, you need to be here.

If that's not enough incentive for you, the Europeans are coming. Seriously, the ****ing Europeans. Let's not forget Armada and Amsah before we jump on the EU sucks bandwagon. If they have some top Melee players, they probably have some top Brawl players too, and I'm thinking their top 5 players are pretty good. I would already say it's worth the money just to try them out, and give them a good time.

If you have any questions, please ask here, or PM me or Alex Strife.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok kewl.

To explain why we are doing it this way.

We want to start the event on time and even finish early with all the people. Also in EC we value Teams as much as Singles and we want hype around that as well. With all the people traveling from the US and OOC we got so many matches to look forward to.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
we use Google checkout because it takes less taxes from the players ( and the pot ). We are currently looking for a easier way to use Paypal. For now I would use Google checkout via CC or Gift card ( easiest way ). Also you can also ask around for assistance.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if you mean the tournament no. If you mean EC then ya some of us will be going to Genesis 2

Top Bottom