• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Were you expecting the Atomic Fart?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
In today's Wario update, I thought 2 things:

1) Wario in Spandex!? I can't look!!!
2) What happened to the Atomic Fart seen in the Promo video?

I was expecting the Atomic Fart. Anyone else shocked at today's update?

Wario-Man has boosted special attack abilities. Nobody ever said the 'atomic fart' was now ruled out.

Second of all, the atomic fart could have just as easily been a fully-charged down special. You didn't see Wario grab a Smash Ball after he got off his chopper, did you?

WarioII

Smash Apprentice
yeah im thinkin the atomic fart is somethin you can do with warioman or holdin the button combo i didnt think they would do it as his fs because i knew they would go out of the box

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Um?

Hasn't the atomic fart thing already been revealed. I think it is called the wario waft.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
lol. Everyone's a critic..

Wario's fat, which means he must be able to create atmoic farts. Crazy logic huh..

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
No I thought his standard B was wario waft. I think I know Wario's right B. He opens his mouth and eats whatever is near him or tossed at him im guessing and something special happens. HUH there hasn't been a NEW character update for more than 3 weeks already. But I am willing to wait. Im guessing the characters revealed are your starter characters. Oh well. Go Masahiro Sakurai

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
No I thought his standard B was wario waft. I think I know Wario's right B. He opens his mouth and eats whatever is near him or tossed at him im guessing and something special happens. HUH there hasn't been a NEW character update for more than 3 weeks already. But I am willing to wait. Im guessing the characters revealed are your starter characters. Oh well. Go Masahiro Sakurai
Wario Waft's his Down Special, and his side special is Wario Chopper as they're the only ones we know.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Your Hero if you watched the Snake video that talks about Wario it says Wario farts to fly so i'm thinking it's likely.

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
it boosts him up, yeah, but I'm sure he won't have two fart attacks, one being b down while the other is b up. besides the fact that he has to charge it up to make it as far as everyone else (f.ex ike)'s b up is stupid :\

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Woops Thankyou for the correction

Woops thankyou for the correction RegalBuster . His down B is the wario waft. MY BAD

Reno-Vgas

Smash Cadet
I thought it was just going to be Atomic fart, but it took me like 2 days after the update to remember that he did that in the trailer, I almost completely forgot about it.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I was totaly expecting it

Ike = Aether(however its spelled) and Super Aether

Samus = Lazers and Super Lazer

Mario= Fireball and Super Fire ball canon thing

So on so forth.

Wario= Fart and Super Fart? I thought so. I was wrong. oh well. It was a nice suprising update.

edracon

Smash Cadet
the wario waft was confirmed to be DOWN+B a long long time ago on the site... it charges when you don't use it for a long time (and don't die... probably).

Top Bottom