• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILoveRice

Smash Apprentice
Well i have been watching a couple fox vids lately and i have SEEN A lot of jc shining.. and what makes me sad is that i cannot do it myself...... ._. are JC shines REALLY that useful or are they more of a showoff move.. and if they are really useful.. tips on how practice them? if not please list what are helpful tech skills for fox? :D(sorry if this is on a guide already.)

Frames

DI
man all this jc shine hype lately its pretty beast

if you really wanna do it just practice that's the process with everything but especially with flashy ****

Tomacawk

Smash Master
ok.
just stand on FD.
jump, then shine. FAST.
if you jump with an aerial, you're too fast. if you shine in the air, yo'ure too slow. that's the timing for ONE jcshine.
once you figure out the timing, start mashing your brains out.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
They're useless, and I have a record of like, 23 or 24. They're only for showing off unless you can get the timing down really well.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Forget about it. Go with what Miggz said. Waveshines are a far better way to spend your time. I would only go with the double shine.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
JC'd shines are useless, aside from if they're in a technical skill video, in which case they're still pretty useless because everybody and their mother can do them. It'd be a huge deal if this was '07 or something, but it's not.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I can't do them but my fox does something a lot of those people can't do and that's win tournament sets ^_^.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I can't do them but my fox does something a lot of those people can't do and that's win tournament sets ^_^.

k guys, thread's over.

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I thought everyone already knew that how many JC shines you can do corresponds to the size of your *****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom