• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well...

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
The Ganon match-up thread's currently discussing Link <_<. I know, I use Link myself and could provide myself and the other Ganon mains a whole lot of information about this match-up, but I don't think I'll be able to point out or list every single fact about it, especially those rare ones. Ganon has a hell of a hard time against Link and his projectiles, Z-air. It kinda felt like I broke my head off after beating Legan's Link 5-1 (or around there) with Ganon on Wifi, with all that power shielding, dodging, and trying to get him to fall right into my Up-Tilts or Warlock punches.. We seriously need more information about this match-up. It shows neutral on the match up chart, but I highly doubt that. Here's the link:

Wait, my bad :

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202473.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Ray, the high amount of irony found in this thread is hilarious. I **** Ganons in my sleep. Lets do this. *clicks the link not Link*

sasook

Smash Champion
I find challenges against good Ganons, but that's probably because of my style. Close quarter combat probably isn't a good thing against Ganon.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Any chance we could get a video of Kalm's ganon vrs one of our Link's? I can try perhaps tonight, but I am not to sure that my wifi will not work.

Top Bottom