• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Welcome To WAR" - A Snake SSBB Combo Video

RozeAkito

Smash Apprentice
So in the end, I decided to upload what I already made for WAR's CV. This CV is really short because me and WAR haven't made much progress on editing/comboing. I hope you all enjoy what is left of his CV.
Hopefully in the future, WAR will continue to combo and I can make a longer CV for it.

Music:
Trailerhead - An Epic Age

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBx_UCWCKlQ

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Are you kidding me? I didn't even see it, and it gets removed? :c

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
I have downloaded copy of the CV, if RozeAkito is fine with it i could probably reupload it

Yung Mei

Does anyone still want to see this? i could upload it sometime this week for about a half hour then immediately take it back down l0l

Yung Mei

Okey doke. Tomorrow at approx. 12:30 pm pst, i will upload this video for a total of 15 minutes. Then im immediately taking it down. If you miss out, lol2bad

KingKirb

Smash Journeyman
out of general curiosity, for what reason was it taken down? copyright infringement?

Yung Mei

he took it down because he felt like it

seriously :V

Top Bottom