• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Subspace Emissary

A

Animal 214

i am 10000000000 percent sure ridley will be im willing 2 bet just about anything on it

F

FalcoRoy

i wonder what sakurai will tell us next probally about Peach.

E

EvilToad01

I hope there’s dialogue too, if only from the villians. There’s so many mute heroes that it would be silly to expect much talking on their part. A quip from Fox or Captain Falcon would be cool, but with good animation like we’ve seen, enough can be said without words.

Here’s a question. Do you think that it’ll still be Choose Your Character, or will it be a mission-based adventure where you use different people?

H

homelessvagrant

Could it be the story mode doesn’t let you choose your character and rather gives you a character for each stage.

U

UndrDog

Who says this is the only story mode?

Anyway I’d like it better if you could choose your character. At least that way you get the full gambit of development from each character.

K

kirbykirbykirby

You know there are proubly going to re-vamp Classic mode too.

K

kirbykirbykirby

It could be llke:
Mario’s Mission
Kirby’s Mission
And so on, or not.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Oh, does this mean more than 4 characters can appear on the screen at once.

U

UndrDog

Well if the rumors of the Ice Climbers being removed from being playable characters then I think it’s very possible.

K

Kinnikuman

I think mondays update has no chance of being peach. If he shows u something he never reveals it in an update right away.

V

vinternet

homelessvagrant, I thought the same thing, that maybe you’d get a certain character for each stage. I changed my mind though when I saw Fox running from an enemy from DK Jungle Beat - if they were choosing characters for you, wouldn’t they fit them with the theme of the stage?

U

UndrDog

…what? Is that an educated guess? DK was announced the day after an un-intentional confirmation.

V

vinternet

It could go either way, important thing is, Peach is as good as confirmed. Other characters, though - like the person who was probably the girl from Kid Icarus in that screenshot, taken from a cut scene - we can’t assume to be playable just because they’re in Story Mode. Peach would be a returning fighter (and they showed her specifically using her Parasol move and preparing to fight) so we can assume she’s playable.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
I think this update has some Megaman influence. Look at the pic of Fox with those sheep things: They’re from Megaman Battle Network 4=njk. I found that odd, as well as very intresting.

And yes, Peach confirmed! And if anyone wants to upload the original video, upload it in a diffrent window/tab, or something like that. That’s the best way to do it, for sure. :)

E

EvilToad01

I don’t dispute you, Johnknight1, but can you prove that thing is a Megaman enemy? Picture or something?

A

Animal 214

god that would be so ill if megaman was in hte game he deserves it hed b like
kirby suking powers nd alot like samus i think but idkk would be so sweet

A

Animal 214

dont 4get about event mode i loved that bak in the day haha i hope they make alot more nd funner

P

potato

hey animal 214 and everyone else if you noticed in the purple clouds ridley bowser and other characters faces are in the clouds ridley is to the far right,,,,,,,,

P

potato

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/gamemode/modea/modea01.html

you can look at it better from here

A

Animal 214

wow thats really weird mayb its a sagn that they r behind all thats happening idk is it subliminal sakurai definetly did it on purpose i think it means whose behind everything idk very intresting thx potato

P

potato

also the pic.where all the other characters are could be them all going towards and after the ship ,,like pit and paletuwhatever..maybe its her sending him to fight,, and samus could be following that ship in hers,,and link and yoshi going as fast as they can on there feet they could have possibly been fighting and noticed then realized they should help,, it all makes me very excited ,,,,this is a world like none before the smashbros. world we’ve subconsciously wanted since the beginning

H

homelessvagrant

Potato, you can also see Master hand in that scene. Check out my link in the next article. It really intrigued me.

C

chaos-kirby

proof that sonic is in ssbb http://www.brawlsonic.ytmnd.com/

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~mmbn4/viruses/moloko.gif

For more, of thier alternations, look here

http://tartarus.rpgclassics.com/~mmbn4/viruses.shtml

That’s the enemy, and look at the Subspace Emissary pics, and look at the one with Fox kicking, and the sheep like things are all around him. It’s the same enemy, in it’s Omega [or strongest] form. BTW, hope that helps, and I hope I’m right, though I’m not desperate, since I’m pretty sure he’d be in anyways. :)

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
don’t mean to double post, but I forgot something. On the second link, scroll down towards the bottom to molokos to view the enemy I’m talking about [in 5 of their 6 forms]. ;)

E

EvilToad01

I just enlarged the picture myself. It’s just a blue blob. Looks nothing like the Sonic logo. That picture in the ytmnd has been doctored. Still, it’s pretty likely Sonic will be in this one. I’d say he has a better chance than Pichu.

H

homelessvagrant

Who really cares if it’s real or not. We know Sonic’s in It would be stupid on Nintendo or Sega’s part. If he wasn’t they’d tell us by now. That way, Smash won’t soil any feeling for when brawl comes out and Sega wou;dn’t want to pass by the one thing that is promoting for it’s own game.

P

potato

chaos kirby that b=pic. is bs,,,but i thnk yall already covered that
and i saw the video homelessvagrant it was pretty awesome

R

ravenkikas

chaos-kirby i think that pic is sooo fake, but anyway i agree with homelessvagrant, everyone knows that Sonic is a TOp request for the game i cant imagine that they would let the fans down with not putting him in the game. If he wasnt in the game we would know by now.. that thing about..”Ohh we’r still negotiating and stuff” and never told us the final conclusion that’s bs, by now he is in the game or not, period. I think he will even be revealed in a trailer or in DOjo a few days before the game comes out. It’s will be a strategy to promote the game and drive ppl crazy to get it!

Top Bottom