• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Welcome to the Subspace Emissary

K

Kinnikuman

I was thinking Peach was jealous of Zeldas teleporting while she only had an umbrella. So they got in a Cat Fight then Captain Falcon showed up and…. I shouldn’t go any further

R

ravenkikas

that tottally gives me a new perspective about the nintendo universe lol!

T

THOR-AXE

WOW i knew there would be an army of those robo-dudes, the story mode looks so awesome forget online and multi-player I’m playing story mode with all starter characters , unlock the hidden characters and play their story and by then I will be ready to take the brawl online
ooooooohhh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

K

Kinnikuman

Well when Brawl first comes out I’m playin multiplayer with my brothers then I’m playing this mode as Tom Nook and if it’s co-op my bro will pick Toad!

M

Mr fN LeOn

I hope toad is in the game so I can kick his ass 4 lookin stupid

KiD NiX

Smash Rookie
LOL @ Mr FnLeon XD

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER
I didn’t knew it was Sakurai birthday tough, it explains a lot of things XD Man, I was hoping a moveset or an item, but THAT o_O We all already know but this is gonna be the MOST AWESOME GAME EVER. And please, someone find out who the character in Pit screen is, we might get a character revealed right here. I wonder why Meta Knight ship is on so many screens? It’s not like Bowser had anything showed, TOUGH the Koopa bros and bullet bills might be his minions and youre on your way to fight him…… oh man oh man this is gonna be big… also the first ennemies look a lot like Megaman ennemies, it gives me a bit of hope…. And eyah, Peach totally revealed next week XD

KiD NiX

Smash Rookie
:IFH:jsegjp;eRWÔGJPWROH
PALUTENA IS TOTALLY CONFIRMED AS A CHARACTER!!
I mean, check this and prove me wrong:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/Palutena.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Modea02_070803l-l.jpg

Man, a second Zelda? Anyway, more female characters!! And it did seem strange that Pit would be alone from his series…. I really doubt she’s only in a video, she’s more than likely playable… If they took the efforts of redesigning her, its probably to play her. :D this is becoming amazing..

U

UndrDog

Sorry but I’m not seeing it. Some have swords, some have other weapons. But I don’t see them as actual character clones. Not even to the extent of having similar weaponry. Just different classes of robots.

K

Kinnikuman

The update was great all around but why did sakurai feel the need to put in the video? I didn’t think it was that great we basically saw it already in the pics.

L

Lava

I forgot to say this before;

LONGEST TITLE EEEVARR!!!

“SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL: THE SUBSPACE EMISSARY” !!!

P

peach-mexico

what about peach?….wowwww her new dress and new umbrella ….
this is the best video game in history …..and there is more info coming so we only have to wait december 3

E

EvilToad01

I thought the video was awesome. I always felt in melee and its predecessor that the thing the characters in Smash sorely lacked was personality. It didn’t feel as though they were the actual characters from their home games. That’s what made me fall out of love with Melee. It got to where no one was like “Hey, it’s Luigi, Mario’s brother!” They were like, “Well, this green character here is ideal for wave-dashing.” The magic was gone.

But the movies I’ve seen which show little things like how Zelda reacted before Peach and Kirby giving that little surprised hop give me hope that Brawl will feel the way Smash Bros was always meant to be: your favorite video games characters, coming together in a single world… to kick ass.

K

Kinnikuman

I’ m not saying it shouldn’t be in the game, I’m saying it didn’t do much for me seeing that little tidbit right now.

U

UndrDog

I missed Kid’s post. YES! I completely agree! I really hope she’s in the game! Every over feminine hero needs a princess-isque counterpart!

I

ice dragon

I still don’t understand why peach isn’t a confirmed character if she was in the video…………….wouldn’t you think that since they showed a new character that they are confirmed?

anyone else think this…………or am i alone here?

besides that……awesome update today

K

kirbykirbykirby

The release of info like this…… The new character and the new item, The updates are getting better.

Wow Peach confirmed and story mode shown, impressive friday. Showing Kirby’s story mode with Meta-Knight’s minions and Peach and Zelda join to help the battle against these replacable enemies.

K

kirbykirbykirby

Wait, the people who spoke of the robots being copies they are like the fighting polygons (which were character copies) from the orginal smash bros.

S

smash4ever

i guess they are fighting polygons (becuse you take them out in BIG numbers :)

I

ice dragon

is peach confirmed or WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

someone plz tell………..*yawn*

K

kirbykirbykirby

Are you crazy of course Peach is confirmed just like the other characters re-introduced in a trailer.

F

FalcoRoy

yes peach is confirmed she wouldn’t be in the trailer if she wasn’t!

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
I’m thinking that the video that we were given is only a fragment of a much longer video.

I really like this update, but who doesn’t? It’s by far the best update that has been given to the smash community. Hoorah!

K

kirbykirbykirby

Best update ever!!!!

And everyone will have their own boss………
Samus-Ridely(hopefully)
Link-Ganondorf(hopefully)
Mario-Bowser
Kirby-Meta-Knight
DK-Mario?
Fox-Zero-Suit Samus?
Of course most are only ideas.

E

EvilToad01

Why do people keep saying Ridley? Have you SEEN Ridley? Even if his body was shrunk down to fighter size, his wing span is still ridiculous. No. Way.

IF Ridley is in Brawl, he’ll probably be in the same form as Kraid. A background menace, nothing more.

K

kirbykirbykirby

What happens if you go online and your oppenent uses a character you don’t have?
If you win do you unlock the chracter? Or what?

K

kirbykirbykirby

Ridely would be unique. If he was in the game his wing span would be scaled down too!

P

PRINCESS PEACH

yaaaaaaaaaay
i’m so happy thank god i can play with peach
oh well i think we should wait and see more charecters

KiD NiX

Smash Rookie
Unless they really shrink Ridley, no chance in hell he’s a playablecharacter…. But who knows >> Assist Trophy I’d say… Or bacground element yeah, why not, we still don’t have a Metroid stage ;) With those things I’m beginning to wonder if Star Wolf will be in… AND King K Rool :D Oh god that would be so funny and COOL. I mean after all those years of hard work, he deserves it. Bowser and K Rool teaming FTW!!

K

kirbykirbykirby

At least in place of toad, something better for me to steal.

K

kirbykirbykirby

I know mondays update can’t possibly out do this one, but it will be something good.
Most likely Peach.

M

METROID MAN

HEY KID NIX,
I WANT RIDLEY AS A MASTER HAND REPLACEMENT, SORTA, JUST FOR SAMUS.
MH IS HUUUUGE
PS….ANYONE WANNA ADD MY WII?……teehee
5253 3966 7724 2510

K

kirbykirbykirby

I wonder if this update means that their will be dialouge in the game. Not actually speaking but written dialouge like in other fighting games before you fight.

Too bad Kirby can’t talk.

A

Animal 214

metroid man wassup with u nd caps lol…..this week is sooo rediculous best weeek ever mayb since its sakurais b day he felt a big update week was necessary doesnt explain wat that thing was but hey its charging up a beam just like samus was does that meen it has a move set????? nd does each player have their own adventure who knows

Top Bottom