• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdest thing that's happened to you?

D

Deleted member

The weirdest thing that's ever happened to me is that my Creative Writing Teacher was in the room alone and she started asking questions to herself then sitting down in a chair and answering the question like she was a student. Then she sat down at her desk and said "Very Good" then she licked a book!

One explanation: DRUGS!!

D

Deleted member

One time i walked into a restaurant and a table of mentally ******** people were screaming and throwing food and one of them tackled the waitress.

Edit: even weirder, in the post above i typed "time" but it says "stock" when i post it!

Double edit: This forum is really weird with words!

t i m e turns into s t o c k

s t o c k turns into c o i n

i wonder what happens if i type c o i n?

coin

c o i n turns into t i m e

AJ-Lo

Smash Cadet
I hit on an old lady [just because I have a tendency to flirt with older women] and then she asked me out on a date. Then I had to reject her in public.

KloudMunky

Smash Cadet
The wierdest thing that's ever happened to me (besides finishing the 99 Bottles of Beer song) was when I drew some wierd bug, completley out of my imganitation, and I saw a bug that looked exectly like it the next day. :freak:

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Definitely not THE weirdest thing, but it sticks out since it happened recently. I remember going to sleep at 11 one night since I was completely burnt out from life. The alarm clock set at 6 a.m., no worries. Around 12, I heard a ring and hurried, turned it off, and ran to the bathroom. Before dipping into the shower, I looked at my watch and saw the hour.

It's hard to tell if it was all a dream, if the alarm really rang, or maybe I just dreamed about the alarm and reacted to it in real life. Most likely the last, since I felt a little more worn than usual.

diabetic_yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Mine is more like a funny recurrence. I curse anybody who rides a bike. I can list three occasions of this in the past month. The most recent of which is when I had my mom visiting and I was telling her about this very thing. Right then and there two teenage kids on bikes came out of nowhere and crashed into each other. My mom is now a believer.

Mic_129

Smash Clone
BRoomer
the number 128. It just seems to pop up everywhere. What's the time? Oh look, it's 1:28pm! How much does it cost? $128! What's the house number? 128! It just seems to follow me.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
While on vacation in New York this winter my grandparents and I visited the Big Apple. My grandpa and I got some Dunkin' Doughnuts and we were eating and talking while waiting for my grandma to bring the car back to us. While we're sitting, this guy--I guess he was a homeless dude--sat on the bench next to me and my grandpa. Without warning, the guy stares me down with these really big eyes, reaches real slowly for my doughnut, and slowly brings the thing to his mouth and bites down on it. I tried to say something but neither my grandpa nor myself could really say anything. It was really awkward. After that bite the guy left with my doughnut.

Top Bottom