• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weirdest Nicknames

Cain

Smash Cadet
I called my Delcatty McNuggets and another Delcatty Big Mac. I also called some of my other pokemon things i can't put on smashboards. Also, there is Mani Mani the Teddiursa. B***h the Poochyena and Mr.Noodles the Voltorb.

What are the weirdest pokemon nicknames you have given to your pokemon.

If i get any more I'll put them here as well. Also, you could rate other people's pokemon nicknames, too:cool: . out of 10 please.

Vicious Delicious

tetigit destruens
Switch FC
SW 0141 8170 9257
Leafass. We all know that one, but that aside...

My Blastoise is named Buttman
My Kyrouge is named Skeetskeet
My Dustox is named Phamoth
My Wailord is named Gay Walrus
My Primape is named SantaMan
My Salamance is named Mwahaha

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
The most I ever did was name a Kadabra "Mewtwo" so it looked like I had six of them in RBY. (Just by the scrren in my party pokemon)

psyk

Smash Apprentice
porygon 2 - ROFFLE JOFFLE
tauros - PEWPEW PATTY
weezing - NO WAY JOSE
vaporen - WHOAMG SAM
skarmory - CHEESE TACOS
dugtrio - CAPZ JOHN RULZ

i believe that i have the weirdest names....

Cain

Smash Cadet
I called my spearow Fish Stick, my lunatone Prime Rib, my Baltoy Dragoon, my Ampharos LaffyTaffy, my brother called his Spheal BlubberAss, i called one Aron BobCharlie and another Stim Pack. That's mall i remember.(I should write this on paper.)

Marth/Falco Pro

Smash Lord
Well, it's kinda messed up but I called my Wynaut D**khead, and out of sheer boredom, my Rattata F**kRat, and Wailord F**kLord. Yes, boredom takes its toll. I hope I didnt offend any Wynaut, Rattata or Wailord fans.

Cain

Smash Cadet
I called my houndoom CapnCrunch and I called my trainer Cain. I also called my Flareon Firion and I called my Spearow Fish Stick, and my roselia RedVs.Blue.

Cain

Smash Cadet
I got a pokemon from Duking in pokemon xd and it evolved into a pupitar. But when i went to nickname it. They wouldn't let me. Why is that? My ariados is called Spider-Man even though it is female.

Cain

Smash Cadet
Oh, well. At least when it evolves, it will have a cooler name. Tyranitar! What level does he evlve on she is currently Lv. 52.

Cain

Smash Cadet
Yeah i figured it out later that night anyway. now my Tyranitar is level 60.

Now back to the topic.

New Pokemon, new nicknames.

KFC Mascot the Magmar, Triclops the Dusclops, DragonChan the Hitmonlee, and GeneSimmns the Lickitung.

Cain

Smash Cadet
Come on Guys! I know there are alot of pokemon fans out there.

Poliwrath Hercule, Manectric Thor, Swellow BabyBakRibs, Electabuzz Hi Voltage, Snorlax Fat*******.

Cain

Smash Cadet
TehPwnerer the Dragonite, Sub-Zero the Articuno, MageMasher the Moltres, Megaman X3 theSalamence, ShangTsung the Execcutor, Cain the Lugia and Quan Chi the Tauros.

I still need to make up a name for my Zapdos. I made a really cool one but i forgot it before i put it in.

Cain

Smash Cadet
I named my Zapdos PsiEmitter. I considered calling it Pandough but i like the name PsiEmitter more.

D

Deleted member

LOLLERdos
Daterape
F U PAY ME
hellokitty
ROFLquaza
IownSlaves

Cain

Smash Cadet
I am considering changing my Moltres's name from MageMasher to Sexy Slave. Is that a good idea?

pwned142

Smash Cadet
i usually name my pokemon after my friend or cuss words if the pokemon really blows. But the weirdest one was spank me a lvl 32 haunter

Cain

Smash Cadet
I got a Cyndaquil from Mt. Battle yesterday and called it Cyrex. That's a Mortal Kombat 3 character, right?

Top Bottom