• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird Tech Recovery.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Very cool, it'd be nice if someone knew how to replicate it. Maybe it's already known, but I've never seen it before.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
I did not do a a tech roll recovery either, it was just hitting L when I hit the ground. I am still trying to do it again.

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
You just done a wall tech. I guess since you just kept your momentum because you teched it at the very ledge. You see.... you're suposed to land on your feet when you do this. I guess there was now ground to land on so you just kept right on a going.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You tech'd in place without rolling, and the momentum carried you off the platform, thereby cancelling it.

Smash Saej

Smash Cadet
It just caught me off guard, never seen anything like that smooth move in brawl really, at the time at least.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
It just caught me off guard, never seen anything like that smooth move in brawl really, at the time at least.
I completely understand where you're coming from saying that. I've seen it happen. Match on pkmn stadium one. An uair from Captain Falcon and some awkward DI caused Squirtle to go horizontal. He teched at the end of the platform with caused him to flip up but keep the momentum going. It looks very fluid as well and he was able to attack right when he slid off the platform.

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Thats very simple to explain, as others have already. Simple momentum. However thats REALLY cool. If you ever find yourself in the same situation, I can't imagine a better way of dealing with it.

Top Bottom