• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird dream about Brawl

Neo-X

Smash Journeyman
I've had two weird Brawl dreams so far. I vaguely remeber the first, as it was in 2005, when Brawl was announced. The second was just last week, and I have my PC on so I typed it all down, but the file was deleted whe nI was clearing my PC from some junk. I do remeber that I saw the character roster, there was sixty characters. I remeber very few but I know it had Link, Midna (true form), wolf link and Midna, Dante (DMC3..wth?), Raiden, Grey Fox, Ridley, Sora, Riku, Miis, Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia), and Kratos Aurion (Tales of Symphonia). I remeber choosing Lloyd, and setting Kratos to level 9, and totally pwning him with Tenshou Souhazan, then I woke up :)

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that Brawl finally arrived in stores and i went to the mall to go get it. when i got there i had gotten the last copy and went home to play it. I dont remember what the cover looked like. it was plain though. I put it in my wii and it was loading up. then i woke up for school. that was one of the worst dreams ever. and i havent dreamt about brawl since.

marth8000

Smash Cadet
i had i dream where i was pit playing mario i owned i think i know who im going when the game is realesed :)

tstumo

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream that bomberman was one of the new characters in brawl. lol it seemed so real too.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
I once had a dream that Kirby had arms and legs like a bodybuilder and looked like a real human with 10 o'clock shadow, and a slight overbite, and he had a mowhawk. Also everywhere Kirby walked children cried. He was the ultimate smash character. No one could beat Kirby cause he was in the God-tier and when he ate you he used your bones to make his bread, spat out your remains and put them in your parents chili just to watch them eat you. That was the scariest dream I've ever had.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I had a dream were I got brawl, but it was really disapointing.
I mean, MOST of the characters were nintendogs!
And a fair few poke'mon too.
And I think snake was there.
The game also used the generic health system.
it was basicly a vision of what i'd HATE Brawl to be.
Also the levels were from Tony hawk games (Go figure).

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
I had a short dream about brawl that i barely remember. I was using wario for some unkown reason and i was on that castle stage from the trailer. I was testing out his aerials and then I wavedashed back and forth a couple times. Then i woke up and was like, why in the hell did my subconscious choose wario?

Solid_Sneak

Smash Apprentice
It sounds lame, but I've been having reoccuring dreams of Brawl...

In each one I was playing as Snake, and he was SOOOO broken...

-___________-

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
I had a dream about Melee before it came out. The roster looked pretty much like SSB's, though I dont remember it all too much. I picked Kirby and ended up in this weird level. It was a wild-west level, and I was the only one on screen. I walked to the left, and the level just kept scrolling infitinitely. It felt more of a platformer than anything, and the only thing in the level were huge suddenly dips that would lead to deaths. There was no music either, it was a bit creepy.

teh_nuke

Smash Cadet
I had a short dream about brawl that i barely remember. I was using wario for some unkown reason and i was on that castle stage from the trailer. I was testing out his aerials and then I wavedashed back and forth a couple times. Then i woke up and was like, why in the hell did my subconscious choose wario?
Obviously because Wario is going to be teh pwn4ge!

Top Bottom