• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Weird and Annoying PT Glitch

IThinkAboutIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
This happened to me twice and it's quite annoying.
I don't know for sure how it happened and have no vid but I don't think that I'm the first to discover it so you guys are probably already familair with it.

So if you get that glitch were PT keeps running in his place and where you cannot switch, how can you solve it? I know that when you die the glitch ends automatically but is there another move to end it?

Also how can I prevent this glitch? What caused it to happen?

It's pretty annoying when I get a switch chance for a much desired switch And Bv just refuses to work. :laugh:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Yeah, sounds like Lag-Fi to me, too. I've never even heard of this happening.

Miles.

Smash Champion
this will not help game play at all.

you are a troll.

close this **** thread.

there is no way to figure this out.

and it is not advantageous so why make a thread troll?

IThinkAboutIvysaur

Smash Apprentice
Yeah forgot this.

I've only had it in WiFi and after lag spikes if I remember correctly and it seems that I'm the first finder of this anyway.

It's probably just PT that froze due to lag or something.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If it was on WIFI then yeah, it's a WIFI fluke. I once had Charizard come out and he had no flame on his tail. When I went offline to try and see how that happened I wasn't able to.

Top Bottom