• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: TheMightyP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
7. What would you do with an unlimited amount of money?
8. If you could be transported into the world of any video game, which would you choose?
9. I know you’re into a sport, but I can’t remember which one exactly. Which one is it? And how’d you get into it?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
25) Favorite Twitch streamer(s)?

26) Favorite YouTuber(s)?

27) Will you let Agent G play his 4@(%!#& music? :4pacman:
  1. I don't watch Twitch, but I guess MoistCr1tikal since I do watch he Youtube.
  2. SomeCallMeJohnny, AVGN, and Penguinz0 are my top
  3. No
7. What would you do with an unlimited amount of money?
8. If you could be transported into the world of any video game, which would you choose?
9. I know you’re into a sport, but I can’t remember which one exactly. Which one is it? And how’d you get into it?
  1. Pay off college is top priority. Then get a stronger computer. Then travel the world, explore the ocean, as well as helping those in need.
  2. Dragon Quest. Allow me to cast spells and ****, I wanna Zoom place to place and so Frizzles and Dazzles and Kabloomles.
  3. I am in Cross Country and Track. My dad forced me to do track in 8th grade, and I joined Cross since I wasn't good at Football. I mean, that's what happens when you're top 3 shortest on the football team

KillerCage

Smash Master
Final set of questions:

28) Favorite SomeCallMeJohnny marathon(s)?

29) Favorite anime/cartoon(s)?

30) WHAT KILLED THE ICE AGE!?!? :4pacman:

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Final set of questions:

28) Favorite SomeCallMeJohnny marathon(s)?

29) Favorite anime/cartoon(s)?

30) WHAT KILLED THE ICE AGE!?!? :4pacman:
  1. I enjoyed his 3D Mario Marathons, his Sonic Marathons, and his Donators Marathon. I also enjoyed his Kirby Marathon quite a bit.
  2. Spongebob, Chowder, Regular Show, early Simpsons stand out as some of my faves. In terms of anime, I love OG DB, MHA and Dragon Quest Dai
  3. The sun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom