• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Weekly AMA: Aurane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
1612237972055.png

Aurane

This AMA's subject is a familiar face in the General Social, Aurane!

As always, all site rules are in effect. Please try and limit yourself to one post containing up to three questions until Aurane has answered, then you may ask more. And when asking questions, please keep it civil. Have fun! If you're curious about if you're on the list of future AMAs, refer to this post over in the Social thread. If you're not and you'd like to be added, please send me a message. Even if you've been a subject in the past, you're free to go again! We'll try to draw one name for an AMA each week, so stay tuned! And if you wanna check out some of the older AMAs, please refer to this post in the Social Thread

Alright, Aurane Aurane , you ready?

I'll start:
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Hey

1. If you could own any animal as a pet with no repercussions for you or the animal, what pet would you want to have?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Where are the bodies?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Well, I'm still awake so I'll answer these while I can I dunno if I'll be here tomorrow but we'll see.
  1. What are your overall predictions for the rest of Fighters Pass Vol 2?
  2. How did you get into Smash in the first place?
  3. Waffles or Pancakes?
  1. Honestly, I'm not entirely interested in the Smash Pass anymore, nor am I interested in Smash at all. Kind of out of the loop regarding what's actually going on. I have a wish list but I don't know if that counts as a prediction. I'll say Doom Slayer, simply because of how important a character he is and the recent connections Doom has been having with the Switch.
  2. It's been almost 10 years. I'm sure it was Smash related. I think there was a time I was interested in the competitive side of Smash but that's way past. Now I just stay for the friends and the laughs.
  3. Not really a fan of either but between the two, I'm a pancakes guy.
1. If you could own any animal as a pet with no repercussions for you or the animal, what pet would you want to have?
2. You are tasked with creating an animated series. What’s the plot?
3. Where are the bodies?
  1. Black Cat. I don't want any other pet. **** dogs, **** birds, **** snakes- I just want a black cat. Preferably short hair.
  2. I've made several rough drafts in my time. Nevaria is still one of my strongest projects 8 years going, which is a collection of stories in the fictional world of Nevaria, such as, "Leo: Golden Child", "Giryu: Crimson Lord", "Star Veil: Pirates Of Endah" and others. They all take place in the world of Nevaria, Star Veil taking place in space, including Nevaria's moon, Endah. Likely will never meet the light of day. If I were to start with any one of them, it'd probably be Leo, because he's one of my most important characters who makes multiple appearances in the other stories.
    "Leo is an orphan child with a shrouded past who is the only human in the world capable of wielding the sacred weapon of the heavens, known as The Heroes' Vow- a blade of pure light that can pierce The Dusk- the demonic entities of The Void. Despite his age, Leo is tasked by The Goddess Liflora to take on this evil, and with the help of the friends he makes along the way, Zam the Autumn Human- Young Master Ninja, and Jen the Clear Elf- Restoration Apprentice, bravely sets out to do so. But the Crimson Lord, Giryu, wants to kill Leo and absorb the Heroes' Vow and destroy The Dusk himself in order to enforce his claim on all of Nevaria."
  3. They're gone. She took them. I can't contain her anymore. I'm still looking for her. Now that she is free, there may be more. If you see her, I'm sorry.
1. How do you prove that something exists without finding it?
2. Is that gas mask always on your face?
3. Will Swanky Kong ever be a playable character in any game?
  1. Existence is fiction. Reality is fake.
  2. Has been for at least two days. I changed to this avatar cause it looks really good. It's the Elite Riot Gear Helmet from Fallout, in case you're curious.
  3. Mods exist so I'm sure there's a few. Officially? I have no clue.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
1. Are you a warm weather or a cool weather kind of person?
2. What is your favorite candy and why?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
1. Are you a warm weather or a cool weather kind of person?
2. What is your favorite candy and why?
  1. I'm a cool weather kind of guy. Which is why I like fall so much. Nice and cool, without it being too cold.
  2. I like soft and chewy candy, like gummies, like those gummy bears. I use to like stuff like Butterfingers but my teeth are too messed up to handle that kind of candy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom