• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WedginatorX, I'M CALLING YOU OUT!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
CUE MUSIC!

I've watched you parade around for far too long as the self acclaimed best Falcon in the world. You've gradually slain all the Falcons that have challenged you. You've even sentenced my father to a fate worse than death: eternity in Missouri.

NO MORE.

I OFFICIALLY CHALLENGE YOU TO A 1 DOLLAR RANDOM DITTO MM TO AVENGE MY FALLEN BRETHREN AND TO CLAIM THE SPOT AS TOP FALCON. THE TERMS, SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT, ARE AS FOLLOWS:

Stages: Green Hill Zone
All Items on High
5 Stocks
Best 7/13
All Characters are Randomized

SEE ME AT APEX - YOU STAND NO CHANCE

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
As the best Falcon, I suppose it is my duty to take this challenge. Prepare yourself to feel the wrath of my God hand whilst I anally penetrate your poor dinosaur rectum repeatedly.
Your father was but a mere weakling, easily disposed of like Bleachigo by Salem's ZSS. I have already decimated your falcon in kombat, and will proceed to lay to waste your random with my random across the Zone of Green Hills.
There can be only one god in this world, and it shall be me.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
As the best Falcon, I suppose it is my duty to take this challenge. Prepare yourself to feel the wrath of my God hand whilst I anally penetrate your poor dinosaur rectum repeatedly.
Your father was but a mere weakling, easily disposed of like Bleachigo by Salem's ZSS. I have already decimated your falcon in kombat, and will proceed to lay to waste your random with my random across the Zone of Green Hills.
There can be only one god in this world, and it shall be me.

Hey, ******.

Interested in losing $1000?

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Please let this be an inside joke.

pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Top Bottom