• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We will shove it inside Metaknight whether he wants it or not

ADHD

Smash Hero
By learning the banana infinite locks on him ^_^ Single, or the back and forth double.

He's the perfect trip height, and actually has set-ups.

If tornado lag ensues to the right or left of your shield, that's your call. Otherwise, I will test if a power-shielded downsmash qualifies as well.

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
The infinite the japanese Diddy was using is sooooooooo easy to use on him. Instead of doing the SNL when the chance arises, do that one, or SNL into that one if he's too close to the edge or something like that. :I

ADHD

Smash Hero
The infinite the japanese Diddy was using is sooooooooo easy to use on him. Instead of doing the SNL when the chance arises, do that one, or SNL into that one if he's too close to the edge or something like that. :I
I did notice this. There's enough time to airdodge re-catch on the rebound right? Or is it just ZSS and falco or something.

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
I did notice this. There's enough time to airdodge re-catch on the rebound right? Or is it just ZSS and falco or something.
I think that it is going to be a lot harder on MK because of his shape. He doesn't have long legs (I don't think he even has legs at all) which means that you have to be that much closer to his body in order to continue the infinite. Sakurai built the perfect character

Player-1

Smash Legend
I think that it is going to be a lot harder on MK because of his shape. He doesn't have long legs (I don't think he even has legs at all) which means that you have to be that much closer to his body in order to continue the infinite. Sakurai built the perfect character
correct his name is luigi

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
They don't need to have long legs, as long as you're close enough to them that when you dthrow the banana it'll push them in front of you, you can continue the lock.

It goes the same for every char, if the ***. Diddy had hit the ZSS' feet, it prolly would have pushed her away and not have been able to lock. So it's rly about being close to the other char than it is them being DK size or having long legs. x3

Top Bottom