• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Record Your Replays - Helpers Welcome.

-Smash King-93

Smash Apprentice
=( ...
yoshQ somethings not right. ive downloaded replays 20 and 21 but i cant seem to download replays 22, 23, and 24 MP4.

it says it was deleted because it violated the terms of use or something (invalid).

yoshq

Smash Master
tgk you gotta get that, i got enough replays for a month

btw new replay priority list look at the op, you can make 1 for yourself if you want

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
tgk you gotta get that, i got enough replays for a month

btw new replay priority list look at the op, you can make 1 for yourself if you want
Got it!

http://www.mediafire.com/?kn4egn2z2wy
There are 6 replays in there.
I would really appreciate if you could record them.
(I want to make a new cv soon :b)
Picks this up...

Sorry, I had to leave to boards for a few days. Truth be told, all I need to do is make dash's vids again and do Uggs, and now this guy.

I've been sitting on the links for the rest of ya'll for a week or so with the new requests. Sorry for the inconvenience.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yoshq, here's an update on my OP details.

Hello all! The Crash Boards King of Hate has decided to join the recording team, which is good news for all of you.

I work under this motto: Record fast, encode fast, and upload fast. Rest assured, that I will strive to get your videos to you within 24 hours after the request has been made.

The Hauppauge HD PVR will be used for all recording that I do. There are three options for recording: 480p, 720p
stretched, and 720p standard. Each of these respectively can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...BE27B001BBDD66. The default pick I will make your videos is 720p standard. You can request for one of the other two, however.

I record using Arcsoft Total Media Extreme. I edit using Sony Vegas 9.0c. I'm still learning all of the kinks (which are many), so please have some patience if there is a snag or two.

I accept all replays for any form of Brawl. I request that when you send the replays, make sure you zip any necessary files and put them in the appropriate directories (should the replay be a non standard one.) A standard replay is Vanilla Brawl with tags in the replays. I won't touch your replays until you do so.

One more thing: All files I create will be uploaded to my youtube channel, with the exception of combo videos.
For this reason, I would suggest that you send your non-CV material to Yoshq (should he be available.)

When you upload your files, be sure to include the appropriate gct file with them as well. Else, I will be using my standard gct (unlimited replays with tags in the replays.) This makes my job a whole lot easier.

Should you happen to appreciate the work that I have done, then feel free to donate. Send them via paypal to
kingshavy@gmail.com.

Here is my contact info, and some dates that might not be the best time to ask me for a request.

AIM: theboxcc

gchat: kingshavy
msn:gashavy[at]hotmail[dot]com

Bad dates: 7/23-25, 8/5-8

yoshq

Smash Master

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Woukd you guys need help with recording?
I know a member that's willing to offer assistance :V

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
fine i got it, but tgk you should take one of the packs of 100 replays that i have considering as how i have about 300 replays right now
Then again, you did take GarraLeeLink's batch even though I clearly waved a red flag. So, not feeling your hurt as much.

19 more videos to upload, then I'll get back to work.

Aibou

Smash Master
Anyone down with recording 12 replays? xD

If so, here's the download link for the .bin files. I piled them up into a .zip file for easy downloading: -->http://www.mediafire.com/?mdhr0jmr5jx<--

Also, to the person that does them, I'd like them uploaded to my own channel, so just leave me a DL link for them when complete.

Thanks <3

Max113

Smash Apprentice
Um TGK, could you post here when my vids are up please? It would save me having to check your youtube channel every day... DX

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Um TGK, could you post here when my vids are up please? It would save me having to check your youtube channel every day... DX

Your videos have been made.

I decided to send the links en masse, so it'll be a few more days.
Then again, you did take GarraLeeLink's batch even though I clearly waved a red flag. So, not feeling your hurt as much.

19 more videos to upload, then I'll get back to work.

in case you didnt see these posts dude

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
am i doing something wrong? that video cant go on youtube.
Checked the videos and tried uploading it on Firefox and Chrome. Something is up with that video. It plays fine, but it won't upload.

Yoshq, you may want to take another look @ it.

just let me know when you're ready to take some of mine on. I'll handle GarraLeeLink's. we don't refuse service because the replays suck.
Rly doe? :dizzy:

5. I ask that you please not send me hundreds of replays of you vs a level 3 computer.
Straight from the horses mouth. Got 100 odd replays of just this, and I said no, which is well within my scope. For some reason, you decided to take the request anyway. That's on you homes. Don't make me out to be a bad guy of some sort. :rolleyes:

Read below...

in case you didnt see these posts dude
I like this guy. No homo.

14 to go for Ugg and then links.

Aibou, we'll see if I can get the requests when I head on the xat.

Top Bottom