• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We on a boat(Brawl+/Brawl)- Elkins Park, PA 3-14-09

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Ok change of plans. Kaylo never answered her door. Her phone isn't working and i called her house an no one answered. The tournament is being switched to gamecrazy (No thanks to TUSM. Like really wtf?? You work there yet you dont want to call? This isn't my tournament either dude......)

Anyway i have no idea what went wrong on kaylo's side but just wait til she can respond on what happened before people begin to flame her. lol

Good part is gamecrazy is only 5 mins away from her house and most ToS members already know how to get there. Here is the address. Call me if u need help. 2674675877

GAME CRAZY - 1000 EASTON RD, CHELTENHAM, PA 19095 (215) 886-8895

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Ok change of plans. Kaylo never answered her door. Her phone isn't working and i called her house an no one answered. The tournament is being switched to gamecrazy (No thanks to TUSM. Like really wtf?? You work there yet you dont want to call? This isn't my tournament either dude......)
AiB Tourney Page said:
Organizer(s): Xzax, KayLo, Phillyrider
Oh, I didn't catch that.

I didn't want anything to do with that tournament. So what if I work there? If anything unfortunate DID happen, I'd be getting yelled at, not you.

Don't rely on me for crap like that.

Top Bottom