• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We on a boat(Brawl+/Brawl)- Elkins Park, PA 3-14-09

Roxas215

Smash Lord
I'll be there rooting for TUSM to get second place, penguins need to stick together, especially purple penguins.[/COLO lol sorry not if squal is there he's better than half ur crew lol

that's right, he lost to Smurf from the Kings Court. :psycho: and my little boy will keep that penguin on lockdown vex. :)
Quoted for TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Anyway since numerous people have been saying my peach is better then diddy i've decided to go all peach on sat just to see how far i get. If i make top 5 i might consider switching my main to peach.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
SO many people have lost to Vex's ganon it's kind of worrying me. Like what is the world coming too when two diddy's get 3 stocked on FD by a Ganon. It's soo sad to me, and yet hilarious at the same time. Vex also beat other's people mains with his ganon. Why?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
because

it's ganon. if you put yourself into stupid positions just because he has the illusion that he's slow you'll get *****. it's a matter of slowing it down in your head and realizing all the advantages you have over him in the match.

Roxas215

Smash Lord
SO many people have lost to Vex's ganon it's kind of worrying me. Like what is the world coming too when two diddy's get 3 stocked on FD by a Ganon. It's soo sad to me, and yet hilarious at the same time. Vex also beat other's people mains with his ganon. Why?
Neither one of us got 3 stocked and the last match ganon was well over 150% on his last stock.

However i agree when a ganon beats a diddy on FD it's kinda getting crazy. I don't care who you are diddy should never lose to ganon. If m2k picked ganon and i picked diddy i should still win.

I guess vex is just smarter.

Dotcom

Smash Lord
because

it's ganon. if you put yourself into stupid positions just because he has the illusion that he's slow you'll get *****. it's a matter of slowing it down in your head and realizing all the advantages you have over him in the match.
Didn't your marth lose to him lol.
It's more than likely just Vex though, with all these ganon shenannigans.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Neither one of us got 3 stocked and the last match ganon was well over 150% on his last stock.

However i agree when a ganon beats a diddy on FD it's kinda getting crazy. I don't care who you are diddy should never lose to ganon. If m2k picked ganon and i picked diddy i should still win.

I guess vex is just smarter.
The first match I did 3 stock you, granted there were many distractions.

Allin

Smash Journeyman
Who knows haha i live an hour away from you that doesnt make sense haha xD Since i can;t find a ride ima sad panda :(

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
A New Challenger Has Appeared!!

Umm...maybe XD

I think I wanna come to this.

I told Xzax I'm definitely coming but I'm not 100% anymore *texts Xzax*

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
i'm not totally sure i'll be able to make it...i caught the flu earlier this week and i'm still not back to 100%. if by a miracle i do get better and make it there, i'm gonna need a doubles partner =p

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Yes you must come!!! And whats going on with that S.B tournament? Im so mad i didn't make the combo vid!!
I delayed it til the 17th, and the next combo video will be released before the summer starts. And i dunno im having second thoughts about coming. 13$ to play a brawl singles tournament with like 10 people? That's like 70$ for first place which isnt that much. 60 Dollar profit.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Wow that's actually like 60$ for first place. I included the venue fee. Why do you have one if you are forcing people to smell grood?

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Yo Xzax I won't be there in time for doubles tommorow. But i WILL be there for singles. I'll probably be there around 1:30 so make sure to put me in the bracket if you start making it before i get there.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
I delayed it til the 17th, and the next combo video will be released before the summer starts. And i dunno im having second thoughts about coming. 13$ to play a brawl singles tournament with like 10 people? That's like 70$ for first place which isnt that much. 60 Dollar profit.
Don't talk unless you actually know whats going on.

Top Bottom