• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We need to find new techs for Zard

Fearmy

Smash Ace
:(

I'm dead serious. we kind of put squirtle to be uber godly and now making the other 2 contenders to be completley weak. Ok They aren't completley, but still, not enough techs!!!! Well, all i know is where we can start is The glide for him.

ShadowDigo

Smash Cadet
Yeah, you're completely right, zard has almost no techs, and I think he's da best out of the three.

Popertop

Smash Champion
It seems he wouldn't have to rely on them as much b/c he can space with his tilts and approach with Rsmash.
If some were found to make him quicker he would = death

Blackbelt

Smash Lord
Charizard already has enough going for him.

And he technically got an AT with that Catch and Release versus Ness.

Chaotic Yoshi

Smash Lord
Ivysaur: Tap jump bairs, no landing lag, constant bair spacing. It's lovely near-free damage. Maybe not that great of a "AT" but I always see people landing with bair and laggine before the next one.

Charizard: I found this "bug" out long ago, but it didn't recieve any attention, and that's fair enough because its very hard to do and its usefulness is questionable. Charizard has "infinite jumps" similar to kirby and bowser. Youtube Charizard infinite jump.

Can't really think of anything else that's an "AT".

Top Bottom