• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~We fight for our friends~ ike general discussion!

Melfice z

Smash Ace

I was thinking that a general discussion topic is just what the ike boards would need to liven up again, so here goes. :bee:

1. keep most of the discussion ike oriented (i.e. his metagame, likes and dislikes, and just how awesome he is)

2. mild trolling/flaming permitted; just dont let it get out of hand

3. no 10char dodging

with that being said,
Discuss! :chuckle:

§leepy God

Smash Master
Ike is so epic that we need two of them... but I guess this could be a social thread I think if it's not then it is useless since the general discussion has been around for a long time.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
Ashunera's Library pretty much IS a social thread. It's just a Q&A thread too. It is for questions, answers, and posts that don't really fit into the other threads.
That said, it needs no replacement and no complimenting thread. It stands well on its own.
THAT said, if you think it needs to be livened up... um... how about you post in it?

Close thread for redundancy, please.

MarioMashedpotatos

Smash Rookie
Ike is my favorite person to use,you know why? first,he always gets me the win.second,his super smash is damage-a-roma!and,third,he has a shiny sword!

Vote for Ike or take a hike!

Marauder

Smash Journeyman
Ok seriously, we have a General Discussion thread already. It's called Ashunera's Library. It stickied. You CAN'T miss it. Just post in there.

Please close this thread.

Top Bottom