• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

We Be Smashin 2 ~ Port Charlotte, FL *12/3/11*

TRA

Smash Journeyman
Lol, how can it be better than last time, when I ran it so well?

Srsly wish I could go for the sequel, but it is what it is.

Time
Runs
Away

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Jeez Viper T~T Always at tourneys I can never get a ride to xD New Year's resolution : Have some friendlies with Viper??

Yeah man i am all over the place as in Ft Myers or Lake Alfred. Lol

I would love to play some friendlys with you and see how the rest of my school matches up with you.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Well maybe winter break would be a great time to bring some of my crew up to lake Alfred and maybe hang with you guys :D

Edit: I suppose this isn't the thread for this tho >__< *PMs*

Winge

Smash Rookie
I have work til 3 on that day but hopefully I will stop by and maybe just do friendlies if I don't come in time for tournament registration for singles maybe I could get my name jotted down for singles and when I get there I can do it? I'd probably get there around 3:20-3:30. If not I'll try and get off early we'll see.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Ryan: I understand your situation. I hate paying door fees too. But everyone is paying it. I'll get you Mcdonalds...just pay the door fee lol.

I can't wait till Saturday.

WINGE! Can't wait to play you again dude. (I hope you got your wii mote from last time too! ROFL) I'll keep you in mind when setting up registration for Singles. We wont start till around 4:00 or so for SIngles anyways cause Doubles will be going on till 3+. Hope you arrive early enough.

Shiek: Your luigi will be stopped.

Viper: Thank you for clarifying the door fee situation.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'll talk to CFL then

because i dont have money to spend to enter and pay fee... at all lol.
So i wouldn't be entering and i'd be driving CFL just for them.

I'll keep ya'll updated i guess.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Ask them if they can help you pay fee. Since you are driving. It's the least they could do to help you out.

Edit: That's like $1 extra person in your car to help you get in and play. Thats friendship!

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
They're all giving me 10-15 in gas money.

It'd be **** to say
"Hey, if you wanna go to this tourney, give me 15 bucks for gas, 1 for door fee and then pay 15 bucks for the tourney."

Also, singles should be 5.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
Good idea. On the singles entry being 5. I'll consider it over the next few days. or just change it today. Definitely a great option though. Thanks for the suggestion. I'm sorry about your money situation. Us smashers are broke as **** :)

EDIT: The Singles entry fee is now being dropped to $5. I hope this accomodation is good for everyone. Can't wait! See you all soon.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Haha yeah. I have to save ALL my money in order to have spending money for APEX and new years.

And that has priority over smash XD

Winge

Smash Rookie
I didn't end up getting my Wii Mote but it's w/e and if singles do start around 4ish I will be able to come right after work and be on time as I wasn't able to swap my shift to not work on Saturday. Let me know if you are planning on switching it so I can come and be ready for some singles.

Abscent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AbscentX
I didn't end up getting my Wii Mote but it's w/e and if singles do start around 4ish I will be able to come right after work and be on time as I wasn't able to swap my shift to not work on Saturday. Let me know if you are planning on switching it so I can come and be ready for some singles.
text me on your phone and ill be able to keep you updated. 941-270-7902

Winge

Smash Rookie
I don't have texting but you can just post on the thread for information as I'll be checking every day, if you wanna call me to let me know a change you should have my number if not it's (941)330-5237

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Well, anyone wanna enter low tiers with me?

Someone good please.

If you can guarantee low tiers or double low tiers, i will enter that. I will do my best to make it here too.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Kyon who do you play as :D

and sure i can drive you, it's 15 for gas though. Okay?

3.5 hours away :(

and with that, my car should be full.

Top Bottom