• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WBR Ruleset 1.0: Corneria ~3 Day Deadline - Discuss B4 Voting!

Corneria

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
DISCUSS THE STAGE BEFORE VOTING!

Ok everyone, here's a stage vote for Corneria. Vote Starter, Counterpick, or Banned. Stages need a 2/3 (66%) majority to be primarily in that category. If the vote is split (such as 50% Starter 50% Counterpick) then the stage will be in the Starter/Counterpick section.

Notes about Corneria

-Short ceiling
-Laz0rs
-Big laser
-One wall

Poll Deadline: 3 days

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why is a perma wall insta banned? especially in this case where its sort of under a lip, the only way that you can be caught in it is if you purposely put yourself in that situation

im almost leaning towards cp

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well, in addition to a bunch of easy wall infinites, it just makes this stage really campy. If you're Fox and you have the lead, why would you ever leave that corner? It's an insta-win.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why wouldnt u be able to go down there against fox? sure he can drill shine u in the corner (he could in melee as well). i mean sure going down on anyone (not like that lol) is at a disadvantage for the person approaching, but that happens on plenty of stages, like falling down to the boat on rainbow cruise, anyone falling down to the ground with someone below trying to juggle them (notorious on fd), etc. not to mention that the boundary is a lil short on the right so fox is also risking himself at getting killed early. fox doesnt have the same sort of moveset that could juggle downcoming characters as well as others like MK either

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
The wall is a little silly and makes me second guess the stage, but I still feel the stage is a decent CP. I think this stage should end up in the CP/Banned category but we'll have to wait and see. What is this stage in vBrawl?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
in vBrawl is banned. walls are overly destructive in vB, nothing like they are in b+. mainly because of DDD

Veril

Frame Savant
f*** this stage... I hate it passionately. I don't see a reason it needs to be banned though. Its campy as h***, has stupidly tiny boundaries, etc, but nothing that makes it unplayable.

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
Echoing what the others said. The wall lets some gay stuff happen, but that alone won't make this stage bannable.

Also, I'd like to note the only way fox could wallshine you on this level in melee was through using sh first hit uairs, since the shape of the wall causes them to slide away from it... as opposed to just getting stuck there in brawl.

Top Bottom